det_regnar_på_vår_kärlek

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
SelfishApprehensiveGibbon.gif

Credit to ForearmBrah on reddit

Last edited:
At his best AS was Neo.

He had very good moments in the Bisping fight. There was a gif of him deflecting Bisping's punches with his forearms. Movie stuff. Can't believe he managed to lose it. Is there any other fight where a guy is KO'd and then proceeds to win the fight?

He had very good moments in the Bisping fight. There was a gif of him deflecting Bisping's punches with his forearms. Movie stuff. Can't believe he managed to lose it. Is there any other fight where a guy is KO'd and then proceeds to win the fight?
The recent Daren Elkins one comes to mind, not KO'd so to speak but took a prolonged beating before coming back to win.

Anderson could have and should have finished Bisping in that fight.

Barry-Kongo is always the right answer.

Anderson is so slick with the combos even at his current age. But this is more of a testament to how tough Bisping is.

If we want to view mma as a "pure" sport then we need to stop crying over "decisions". You, I and every fighter, knows that any bout can be interpreted in different ways. Everyone watching a fight has underlying biases and sees the action from a different vantage point.

There are NO bad decisions...there are just decisions that we disagree with.

Just a couple of follow up punches to force the ref's hand would have been all it took.

The knee landed pretty much at the buzzer though so they would have been illegal

Thanks for this gif. I searched for this clip right after the fight but no one was talking about it. I thought it was absolutely ridiculous! So good.

I'll give props to Bisping, but a middle-aged Silva is still an amazing athlete.

The knee landed pretty much at the buzzer though so they would have been illegal
I reckon he had a second or two. Bisping was right there in front of him but there was no move from Anderson to pounce at all - he walked away with his hands up.

There we moments in that fight that looked like the old Anderson. He just doesn't pull the trigger enough these days.

I reckon he had a second or two. Bisping was right there in front of him but there was no move from Anderson to pounce at all - he walked away with his hands up.

I would have to watch it again to be sure but I think it was right at the buzzer when Bisping fell. He probably still would have gotten away with 1 or 2 in the heat of the moment and with the noise of the crowd though and they certainly would have been the cherry on top.

Bisping's chin is ridiculous. To think it was once questioned.

Back