-Jimmie Rivera (20-1)
-Bryan Caraway (21-7)
-Thomas Almeida 21-1)
-Aljamain Sterling (13-2)
-Marlon Moraes (18-4-1)
-Tom Duquesnoy (15-1)
-Aiemann Zahabi (7-0)

Combined record of: 268 wins 42 loses

In a world where Demetrious Johnson can move up and Frankie Edgar can move down.

Name me a better division.

Name the division that's CLEARLY better.
I'm rolling on floor right now-- 145,155,170,185,205,heavy and women's 135.
Hell, jj-cluadia-kk-rose-paige-Michelle are more of interest than Cody befelling people.

Sorry bro- calls em as I see s em

Bantamweight, Featherweight and Lightweight are the best divisions talent and depth wise. It's arguable as to which is best but they are comparable regardless.

Welterweight used to be in the running but Hendricks, Lombard, Gastelum and Whittaker all left. Maia's super old, Woodleys quite old and a paper champion, Ellenberger is washed up, Wonderboy has lost the worlds interest, Matt Brown is old and a journeyman, Cerrone got derailed, they let Rory go, they let Lorenz Larkin go who was the divisions brightest hope, Magny and Kim aren't top 10 Material in reality, Lawler is old and has been struggling with concussions for almost a year. The only things that interest me at 170lbs in the UFC right now are a few prospects, Masvidal and Gunnar Nelson.

Bantamweight, Featherweight and Lightweight are the best divisions talent and depth wise. It's arguable as to which is best but they are comparable regardless.

Welterweight used to be in the running but Hendricks, Lombard, Gastelum and Whittaker all left. Maia's super old, Woodleys quite old and a paper champion, Ellenberger is washed up, Wonderboy has lost the worlds interest, Matt Brown is old and a journeyman, Cerrone got derailed, they let Rory go, they let Lorenz Larkin go who was the divisions brightest hope, Magny and Kim aren't top 10 Material in reality, Lawler is old and has been struggling with concussions for almost a year. The only things that interest me at 170lbs in the UFC right now are a few prospects, Masvidal and Gunnar Nelson.
I agree they fucked up letting Lorenz Larkin go, he's a future champion in Bellator, would have been a contender in the UFC if they'd given him what he deserves. He made Magny look totally out of his league last fight, now Magny's still around and Lorenz is gone. Terrible mistake

it's an exciting division right now, debatable though.

Damn. Well said.

I didn't know Robbie was busted up. That sucks and puts it (your entire point) into better perspective.

12ey1CgA3uTqfK.gif

-Cody Garbrandt (11-0)
-Dominick Cruz (22-2)
-TJ Dillashaw (14-3)
-John Lineker (29-8)
-John Dodson (19-8)
-Renan Barao (34-4)
-Raphael Assuncao (24-5)
-Jimmie Rivera (20-1)
-Bryan Caraway (21-7)
-Thomas Almeida 21-1)
-Marlon Moraes (18-4-1)
-Tom Duquesnoy (15-1)
-Aiemann Zahabi (7-0)

In a world where Demetrious Johnson can move up and Frankie Edgar can move down.

LW

I'm rolling on floor right now-- 145,155,170,185,205,heavy and women's 135.
Hell, jj-cluadia-kk-rose-paige-Michelle are more of interest than Cody befelling people.

Sorry bro- calls em as I see s em

So you just don't like the guys in the division?

-Cody Garbrandt (11-0)
-Dominick Cruz (22-2)
-TJ Dillashaw (14-3)
-John Lineker (29-8)
-John Dodson (19-8)
-Renan Barao (34-4)
-Raphael Assuncao (24-5)
-Jimmie Rivera (20-1)
-Bryan Caraway (21-7)
-Thomas Almeida 21-1)
-Marlon Moraes (18-4-1)
-Tom Duquesnoy (15-1)
-Aiemann Zahabi (7-0)

prime Dieselnoi fought at that weight. Can you imagine what his knees would do to that whole division of manlets?

MW is as strong as its ever been. Bisping being king of that mountain (however unique the circumstances) is fucking surreal. I kinda hope he goes on a controversy filled tear.

Back