Do fighters have the hardest job in the world?

JonesBonesJonny

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
These guys get punched in the face for a living, every day training until their sore bodies are pushed to the limit. While your sitting in an office in AC, complaining about your 9-5 and how tired you are when you get off work. Can you agree fighters have the most difficult job in the world?

Astronauts have harder jobs imo.

These guys get punched in the face for a living, every day training until their sore bodies are pushed to the limit. While your sitting in an office in AC, complaining about your 9-5 and how tired you are when you get off work. Can you agree fighters have the most difficult job in the world?
I can agree that you are both wrong, and a millennial.

255446-the-jizz-mopper-0-230-0-345-crop.jpg

I know this is subjective but the answer is NO!

Never been a fighter before but working 60 hours a week at a job where you clock in and out doing physical labor running a crew of morons can be brutal.

Hell no. Please don't ever believe any UFC fighter when they say they train every day LMAO, thats total nonsense. No such thing. They may train most days when they are in a camp for a fight, but they ain't training 365, they would be dead!!, they would have so many injuries, they would need surgery every week lol. Would be so beat up and have no energy.

They have a easy life, show up for work for 15 minutes 2 or 3 times a year!. they are so privileged, only when they lose it they realize how blessed they were. If they want to work in a factory 3 days and 3 on night shifts when its so cold in there 6 times a week like me then sure, please do.

Not to mention they get flown around to different cities for free on a plane and able to enjoy basically a free vacation if they stay around

It's too rewarding to be the hardest job in the world.

Back