Member when the most feared striker in MMA was utterly besmirched by a fat K1 journeyman in seconds?

The bad boy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Got ruined in mere seconds in K-1 by an old fat dude who lost 7 fights in a row between this match. Suck on that, padre:

Also, Tim Sylvia, former UFC HW champion and top 5 ranked HW at the time, got #rekt by an ancient Ray Mercer. Sylvia had just given #2 HW Nogueira a very tough fight and had also just fought #1 HW Fedor Emelianenko

A journeyman K1 fighter is a murderer in a standup fight. That's why they are in K1.......

Melvin has so many brutal KO losses I've lost count.

Also, Tim Sylvia, former UFC HW champion and top 5 ranked HW at the time, got #rekt by an ancient Ray Mercer. Sylvia had just given #2 HW Nogueira a very tough fight and had also just fought #1 HW Fedor Emelianenko
<mma4> <mma4> <mma4>

post-41219-South-Park-cops-NICE-gif-Imgur-hb1j.gif

• 2000 K-1 World Grand Prix 2000 Runner Up.
  • 1997 WKA World Super Heavyweight World champion.
  • 1996 WMTF World Heavyweight champion.
  • 1996 ISKA World Super Cruiserweight Champion.
  • 1995 ISKA World Cruiserweight Champion
  • 1994 ISKA World Light Cruiserweight Champion.
  • 1992 WMTF World Light Heavyweight Champion.
  • 1992 South Pacific Cruiserweight Champion.
  • 1991 New Zealand Cruiserweight Champion.
  • 1990 New Zealand Heavyweight Champion.

Remember when you thought Manhoef was the most feared MMA striker? Dude's been KO'd 5 times in MMA, another 7 in kickboxing and has a 9-14 record in kickboxing. He's got good power and a terrible chin. Ray Sefo is 56-21 and like 60 lbs heavier than Mahoes as well. This result was surprising to you?

<JagsKiddingMe>

Member when the most feared striker in MMA was utterly besmirched by a fat K1 journeyman in seconds?

0 / 10

O0oXr4ClQW2JHfWcYqME_Cartwheel%20Yard%20Face.gif

You're a fucking idiot. Look at who Sefo lost to after Manhoef you dumpster fire.

Have you seen that fight? Tim was so out of shape and hairy that I think Tim was responsible for about 90% of Sasquatch sightings in the US that month.

Halo and Call of Duty are two different games BUT

In both games, you have to shoot the other player.

If a Call of Duty champ lost to a Halo journeyman I think I would understand.

Remember when you thought Manhoef was the most feared MMA striker? Dude's been KO'd 5 times in MMA, another 7 in kickboxing and has a 9-14 record in kickboxing. He's got good power and a terrible chin. Ray Sefo is 56-21 and like 60 lbs heavier than Mahoes as well. This result was surprising to you?

<JagsKiddingMe>
This was prime Manhoef. When he was KOing heavyweight Mark Hunt in striking in MMA.

Pretty easy to say 10 years later that that guy sucked and was never good. Happens all the time here..

Have you seen that fight? Tim was so out of shape and hairy that I think Tim was responsible for about 90% of Sasquatch sightings in the US that month.

Did you see Ray?

#48yearsold
#fat
#pasthisprime
#knockedhimoutanyway
#top5hwko'dbyaboxer
#excuses

<JagsKiddingMe>
Thank you for bringing some reality to this weird ass thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back