So Jones needs tune up fight, and GSP doesnt?...

eyenomas

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
LOL. Jon is scared to fight DC. Without steroids and cocaine Jon seems to have lost his 'confidence'. He looked mediocre vs OSP, so to imagine him fighting DC, a legit stud who is undefeated after coming into mma late, he is scared running. And if anyone thinks this is fighter bashing, we are talking about someone who hit and run after crashing into a pregnant ladies car, only to go back and check on his drugs and his cash, and then flee. This guy deserves a good face smashing, and DC will much oblige.
WarDC

GSP doesn't need a tune up fight because he would lose the tune up fight

Gotta get that groove back(post-USADA).

Bisping IS the tune-up fight

j/k I feel Bisping will win

I have absolutely no love for Jones but I don't blame any fighter who has been on the shelf for awhile for wanting a tune-up fight.

LOL. Jon is scared to fight DC. Without steroids and cocaine Jon seems to have lost his 'confidence'. He looked mediocre vs OSP, so to imagine him fighting DC, a legit stud who is undefeated after coming into mma late, he is scared running. And if anyone thinks this is fighter bashing, we are talking about someone who hit and run after crashing into a pregnant ladies car, only to go back and check on his drugs and his cash, and then flee. This guy deserves a good face smashing, and DC will much oblige.
WarDC

Jones getting whooped if DC is next.

Tell me how DC looked mediocre against Johnson? Having finished the scariest striker ever in the LHW division twice.
He said he would stand in the pocket versus Johnson. Did he?

Plus, Johnson threw away that fight anyways. So, I can't really blame DC for that.

DC himself admitted that his body is old and the weight cuts are becoming tougher.

No beef against DC.

Jon Jones looked tentative against OSP, because OSP was tentative.

If OSP had the balls to bring it to Jon Jones, we would have seen a more savage Jon Jones. However, OSP gave Jon Jones too much time to think and be cerebral. In fact, Jon Jones started becoming a cerebral fighter even before OSP.

Bisping is the tune up fight....and its one gap will get a belt from......

While I think bispings guard defense is very good, he will still get wrestlefucked by the GOAT wrestlefucker

WarDC
Source of Jones needing a tune up ?

WarDC
Jones said that he felt "rusty" when he fought OSP. Maybe before he faces Cormier again he wants to knock off the ring rust.

GSP is different not because of ring rust but other factors like money, perceived pressure from the UFC, etc.

Seems like you just want to bash Jones because reasons...

Jones needs a tune up to see where his USADA body is at.

GSP got right out before USADA knew what was taking place and prepared like a smart man

They might as well give Jones a tune up fight. Don't forget that DC is an AKA fighter. He's due to pull out of his next fight anyways.

Back