why is cody hated on

flikerstance

floridaman
Banned
Reaction score
its funny it seems the fat basketball jersey wearing guys who post on sherdog just hate on certain guys for being small lol calling them manlets ect codys a very exciting fighter i think he has the best skills all around in the ufc atm at bww people were screaming bloody murder at his cruz fight how exciting it was so whys he not get the respect he deserves here?

Because it's sherdog, we build people up so we can tear them down lol.

Cody is definitely a great fighter but his attitude is pretty shitty.

At first I was indifferent about him. But I'm loving him on TUF. The guy is entertaining!!! Could be champ for a long time.

He doesn't have the best skill set in the UFC. He has the best hands in his division. People hate on him because he's a shit talker like Conor. I like him.

Immensely cocky
Constantly insulting others
I naturally hate people who look like douchebags, and he has a neck tattoo

Damn do I love to watch him fight tho

He had an amazing performance against Cruz. So he looks like a world beater now. Let's give him a few fights and see. Plus he looks like utter trash with the neck tat but not judging or anything

Because he's never had to chase pussy in his life?

He looks like a world-class douchebag, but he's a hell of a fighter. I was impressed by him giving the belt to the cancer kid, but he's losing those brownie points pretty quick with his behavior on TUF.

Because he has a shitty neck tat and is banging 10's.

Dude is super entertaining to watch(one of the few smaller guys who consistently finishes fights), but is an insecure little man, a huge douchebag, and builds fake drama.

For some reason me and wankers clash, hence the reason I dislike Cody.

I haven't watched TUF but it seems that Gabrandt is being an douche.

He jumped on the Dilly hate train because of Faber over a decision that had nothing to do with him.
He was more upset with Dillashaw moving to Denver than he was about the UFC stealing sponsorships and replacing them with Reebok .I venture to guess that the Reebok deal affected his life more than Dilly moving 18 hours away did. But he won't say jack about the UFC. I thought he was supposed to be a tough guy.
He has been on a relentless "I hate TJ" campaign longer than Hillary Clinton ran for president.
He dropped the "he was never my friend" troupe.
He sucker choked Dilly when Dilly's guard was down.
He tried to start a fight with Cruz while Cruz was on air.
He was gifted a title shot against Cruz because he was loud and dated Paige Vanzant.

he deff looks like a total douche but as a fighter he def is the most skilled top 3 bets boxers and wrestlers being able to take cruz down gives him that merret iv never seen cruz taken down at 35

I like Cody but he really made himself look stupid this season.

Cody has a Ronda type chip on his shoulder. His always pissed off attitude is exhausting

Back