Trius: I can beat NFL players in a bar fight

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
MMA GOAT Trius Johnson said he can beat an NFL fighter in a bar fight.

Agree or Disagree.

What like a kicker or something?

All he has to do is kick them in the nuts.

In a bar fight he wouldn't be able to move like in the octagon, and if he gets punched without warning - he will be KO'ed. He could beat many NFL players in a bar fight, but there are probably sine NFL players who could take out MM in a bar fight.

Can he get into a bar?

w15xki4kbctiuf6mwlhh.jpg
No Way!

I mean, he never specified which NFL player; could be a kicker or something...

EDIT: dammit

He'd be favored over some but not all NFL players. It would also depend heavily on who started the fight (as it always does in a real fight)

Agree.

Roger Huerta beat the shit out of an NFL player who was double his size in a street fight. I would expect Johnson to do the same.

I have trained with NFL players in BJJ, boxing and MMA. They are ridiculously strong, fast, explosive and they learn really fast.

But they would need a few years to beat someone as skilled as DJ.

It would take a few months for them just to improve their cardio and by then they would likely lose a lot of weight and strength.

Y'all forgot about UFC 1 and roger Huerta wrecking a nfl player

They would never touch DJ in striking, way too fast and the wouldn't know how to defend a submission

They'd probably whoop his ass with like 8 mo-a year of training, assuming it's a lineman or a large skill position. I'm not talking about cole beasely or edelman

JJ Watt could literally shot put Mighty Mouse out of the bar whenever he felt like it. Let's not get crazy here. He's more than twice his size and a much freakier athlete.

Back