Who is the fighter offered to Nick Diaz that Luke Thomas was teasing?

paddy_da_pikey

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Luke Thomas was teasing that he had word Nick Diaz was offered a crazy fight that he was waiting confirmation from another source but his original source was credible, he wont confirm it without a second source though but when people tweeted him names like Woodley or Hardy, Thomas was like not even close this is way crazier like the craziest fight imaginable.

Its not a Silva rematch I assume, fighting someone like Weidman wouldnt be crazy as such,

The only really crazy fight would be him fighting McGregor?

Anyone got any info on this one or credible rumours?

By crazy, he probably means slightly eyebrow raising. A BJ head nod at most.

Luke Thomas was teasing that he had word Nick Diaz was offered a crazy fight that he was waiting confirmation from another source but his original source was credible, he wont confirm it without a second source though but when people tweeted him names like Woodley or Hardy, Thomas was like not even close this is way crazier like the craziest fight imaginable.

Its not a Silva rematch I assume, fighting someone like Weidman wouldnt be crazy as such,

Rockhold

Doubtful Cuck Thomas even knows wtf he's talking about.

At this stage, Nicks biggest challenge is to see if he can puff down the $2k UFC "Weed Glove"

13744986_nate-nick-diaz-smoke-2k-gold-glove-blunt_bc197994_m.png

he has been offered McGregor before but turned it down saying that it's Nate's fight not his, so I doubt we'll see that

You know it's someone like fucking Mayhem Miller at this point. They don't really have anyone Nick is interested in unless it's GSP or fucking Dillon Dannis or Karo or some shit. He doesn't want a belt, Conor, or Lawler, so who the fuck knows.

So he's fighting Ronda... or maybe Cyborg. That's as close to the craziest fight I can imagine.

Got a crazier one?

You know it's someone like fucking Mayhem Miller at this point. They don't really have anyone Nick is interested in unless it's GSP or fucking Dillon Dannis or Karo or some shit. He doesn't want a belt, Conor, or Lawler, so who the fuck knows.
Fuck, I would buy the shit out of that!

UFC needs a dude like Motivated Mayhem Miller to sell his part of a Nick Diaz fight. That would be a good buildup

Luke Thomas said it's a way crazy opponent than Woodley, only thing I can think of would maybe be a boxer with a big name that's wants to try MMA or offering him a boxing match on the same card as McGregor/Mayweather.

Luke Thomas said it's a way crazy opponent than Woodley, only thing I can think of would maybe be a boxer with a big name that's wants to try MMA or offering him a boxing match on the same card as McGregor/Mayweather.
yeah. possible.

Back