Team Alpha Male Beef ?

License to Kill
@Silver
Reaction score
So how is what TJ did any different then what PVZ is doing. She is currently living and training in Portland,OR. When TJ went to train with Bang they made him pick which camp he would stay at

TAM is a bunch of cry babies. How they can have so much of a problem with TJ moving on to what he felt was bigger and better things is beyond me.

Really glad thread was not about one of their team pictures

Do you guys expect anything but salt from them? They're called Team Alpha Male, and they are all tiny men. Salt is in the name!!!

So how is what TJ did any different then what PVZ is doing. She is currently living and training in Portland,OR. When TJ went to train with Bang they made him pick which camp he would stay at
Faber is angry that TJ lied to his face when confronted about the move.
He said he wasn't leaving and then he did leave. Faber has a right be to be angry
about the lying, but crying about it in the media is just wrong.
They both could have handled it better.. And I'm guessing PVZ
told faber about the move before leaving, same as Joe Benavidez did.

Do you guys expect anything but salt from them? They're called Team Alpha Male, and they are all tiny men. Salt is in the name!!!

IMG_0679.JPG

Gold paint and glitter. Uriah front and center. What self respecting male would agree to take this photo? They look like gay midget strippers.

Certified wack job:

I like eating a man's shit too sometimes. It depends on how handsome he is.

mikedanton, 16 minutes ago
sexy.jpg

The difference is Duane Ludwig

Team Alpha Male is such false advertising. Team manlet cry babies is more accurate.

TJ was champ when he left TAM not some WMMA fighter with a couple UFC fights.

This. TJ was the first to get a UFC belt. Think of all the failed title fights this camp had between Mendes, Joe B, Faber. It was a pretty big deal to the team. I don't fault TJ for following the coach that brought his game to the next level but on the other-hand, he kind of left his team hanging.

I don't even think Paige was there for that long.

Back