Rumor: Nate Diaz vs Tony Ferguson "being discussed for a future UFC event"

tucan89

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Annnnd you guessed it for the interm 155 championship lol! The MMA bulletin on facebook just posted this their timeline!

Not many options for both guys at this point Nate's obsession with Conor isn't going away anytime soon so this is probably his only way to get to him and Tony Ferguson deserves a shitle tot even if it is a wack interm title Fuck Khalabib(Joey Diaz Bliss)

Of course it's just a rumor but this site is pretty legit one of my top 3 MMA news sources. I want to say Nate should take this but I feel like at this point Tony is more focused hopefully if it does go down we see the Nate that fought MJ & Conor and not the Nate that fought RDA

Nice title fight. Ferguson is on a 9 win fight streak while Nate Diaz is 2-0 against the former FW champ

That's a 100% WIN for the fans

akiPX6x.gif

it makes sense

Tony will destroy Nate

I don't know. Nate is tough as nails, has great boxing, ground and cardio. I would like to see Ferguson win, but I think it could be a tough night for both guys. No easy victory either way IMO.

This makes the most sense for Nate. He can win this for sure

it makes sense

Tony will destroy Nate
Just like Jacare vs Whitaker, Cerrone vs Jorge were supposed to win.....we all saw how that played out.Lost and to back of the bus.The trilogy will happen regardless for Nate.
Tony on the other hand would lose it all

I don't know. Nate is tough as nails, has great boxing, ground and cardio. I would like to see Ferguson win, but I think it could be a tough night for both guys. No easy victory either way IMO.
The myth of Nate's great boxing returns !

Just like Jacare vs Whitaker, Cerrone vs Jorge were supposed to win.....we all saw how that played out.Lost and to back of the bus.The trilogy will happen regardless for Nate.
Tony on the other hand would lose it all
nice word salad mate

Interesting right after Conor's manager was on the MMA Hour saying that these two should fight in order to pique Conor's interest in entertaining a fight with either man. Great fight for the fans. Hope Nate accepts the fight.

would be entertaining as all fuck.

honestly no clue who would take it.

Have they told Nate?

Unless Nate has already agreed they should think of something else
LoL

I still cant believe Khabib screwed up AGAIN. Tony vs Nate is a good fight but Nate doesnt deserve to fight Tony at this point. Tony vs Khabib was the best and most relevant contender number 1 fight we had in years, goddamnit.

Back