Tony Ferguson TRASHES Nate Diaz, Calls Out Conor McGregor & is Ready for Even Woodley

So basically Ferguson wont be getting a fight with any of those guys.

Tony absolutely is the most deserving of a title shot. If Conor does fight Floyd or GSP. He has to fight Tony.

Tony would slice up Nate's soft face.

Scar tissue city.

Ferguson/Nate would be an awesome fight. Bet we'll never see it.

Another fighter blaming other fighters. It really shows us how the UFC will always win against these fools.

fergalicious-85736148.jpg

tumblr_o9ns3rkGNj1v4aq4ho1_400.gif

Damn, flames fired...
tumblr_o4o8p83JYY1tslewgo1_500.gif

Let me guess he calls Nate a bitch?

He beats them all except maybe Woodley.

needs to do this shit in his post fight interview so people outside of the mma nerd circle notice

Hope we can see Ferguson beating irish jabroni but... who knows.

Tony shitting on Nate for wanting the Conor fight, then proceeds to call Conor out.

k.

Khabib making him observe Ramadan. Unfortunately Tony isn't getting anyone until Khabib is ready. All about the $$

Tony absolutely is the most deserving of a title shot. If Conor does fight Floyd or GSP. He has to fight Tony.

Yeah no other fighter has a case, Khabib fucked up his chance he has to collect a few wins to prove he can actually turn up. I'd rather Conor rematches Aldo or Holloway than fight Khabib...but I don't see Conor moving down to 145 again. I think that's well and truly sailed.

Like Nate gives a shit. He's sitting on his millions enjoying life, waiting for Conor to come back for that trilogy money.

If Tony wants to fight Nate, he's going to have to come up with something better than trash-talk-monologue.

The only UFC fight Conor has mentioned interest in after he's granted his make-a-wish to be a pro boxer for a day... is a fight against Nate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back