Why doesn't Weidman stay silent?

My2Cents

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I can sort of understand that he was saying stupid shit right after the fight, but that he is still talking such bullshit like "I would have finished Mousasi and he knows it" etc.

This is not only very disrespectfull towards Mousasi (who was all class about his win btw), but it hurts his stock in the long run as well.

I can't imagine his 'fans' or Dana like this shit, so what the hell has he got to gain by keep whining about it.... Does he have serious brain damage or something?

Because the physical injuries may have started to heal but the psychological damage is far from healed.

he's trying to defend his actions during and after the fight, and can't get over being exposed for trying to cheat the system. at this point, it would be best for him to drop it and move on.

Weidman's been a crybaby excuse maker for a long time

I can't imagine Dana gives a fuck to be honest. People have talked shit directly about Dana and the UFC and they still are employed. However, I get what you are saying TS. He should suck it up and move on.

Dudes only waking up in April now. He's been living in February since the knee.

But doesnt he get like PR advise from an agency (or even the UFC, this is simply bad for the sport imo)?

New Yorkers....Most obnoxious bawl babies on planet earth.

Last edited:
He's keeping his name in the papers.

In his mind it's still February and he wants the rematch before summer, so he has to push for it.

Just expressing his opinion and trying to secure a rematch for the Long Island card.

Let the man speak.. either way you see it he has his own stance like everyone here.

Weidman needs to let this shit go. He's making an ass of himself publicly. This 3 fight losing skid is effecting his mental state

Just expressing his opinion and trying to secure a rematch for the Long Island card.

Let the man speak.. either way you see it he has his own stance like everyone here.

He's acting like a bawl baby. If in fact he actually believes his own BS, then he's lieing to himself

Why would he like to be in the papers like this?

Only no press is bad press.

Apart from that, he went past the confidence mark and started to be a bit too cocky it seems. But I don't mind :) Bring on the lulz and popcorn.

He's acting like a bawl baby. If in fact he actually believes this BS then he's lieing to himself

I don't know maybe he is super biased and full of it or maybe he knows something that we don't since his the one that lived it.

Like I said his opinion I'm not going to put him down hard because of it but sherdog will be all over it, look in this topic almost all replies are against him.

He should find an easy win and tuneup fight instead of insisting on a rematch and possibly facing a 4th loss in a row.

That's what I would be doing if I was his manager, but what the fuck do I know

He should find an easy win and tuneup fight instead of insisting on a rematch and possibly facing a 4th loss in a row.

That's what I would be doing if I was his manager, but what the fuck do I know

All fighters should fight a lower ranked fighter after a loss. When you run back the same fight immediately, you don't have time to formulate a new strategy, let alone test it. That's why so many rematches look basically the same as the previous fight.

He's always complained and whined, but after all the hits to the head he's taken, it seems like it's definitely gotten a lot more frequent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back