Michael Bisping to Al Iaquinta "Dont bite the hand that feeds you"

ironball

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Says that Iaquinta does not get to control post-fight win bonuses and that he shouldnt be as raging as he is with the UFC pay. Also thinks he was drunk when he told Dana off

Well, Conor bitten the hand than had fed him, tore it off and chewed thoroughly, for example.

Now he can feed himself without waiting for the hand.

But yeah, 99.9 % of guys can't pull this off, sadly.

Iaquinta doesn't need UFC. He can go to Bellator or Rizin or live his life as a realtor making more money than he would fighting.

Well, Conor bitten the hand than had fed him, tore it off and chewed thoroughly, for example.

Now he can feed himself without waiting for the hand.

But yeah, 99.9 % of guys can't pull this off, sadly.

Except for the time where he missed a press conference and got put in his place.

Iaquinta is an exciting knockout artist who's very talented. He'd be the top guy at another organization so he has his options.

i'm fairly sure that repetitively telling the ufc to go fuck themselves is him acknowledging he could never fight for them again.

"Dont bite the hand that feeds you, but drink heavily from it if and when you can."

I like Iaquinta. Would love to see him get better pay. Keep finishing guys and the check will come.

Iaquinta doesn't need UFC. He can go to Bellator or Rizin or live his life as a realtor making more money than he would fighting.

Then he should do that. If he's being horribly mistreated and held back then he needs to go wherever he will be treated better.

Let's be consistent and see Al vs Bisping for the MW title. It will be an exciting as fuck grudge match. Who cares about rankings anyway. Drama and excitement sells. Just bleed, fuckers.

Come to think of it, I have a Twitter account, so I'm half way to a UFC title already

It's easy for Bisping to talk when he's been one of the highest paid fighters in UFC history. He currently ranks 3rd behind only McGregor and Anderson Silva in career pay. And now he gets to duck all the top MW's for two "money fights" as champion.

Back