Mike Perry calls for Dana in a youtube comment 3 years ago

120wrestling

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

If you look in the comments, Mike Perry asks if his amateur fight video can make it to the UFC. Comment was 3 years ago, before he really started his pro career.

Kind of amazing to see documented history of guys prior to making the UFC and seeing their long journey.

Mike Perry's comment: Is There Any Way WCFL Can Get This video To Dana White ? I Know It Seems Far Fetched But I just watched the ultimate fighter episode where the guy didnt make weight because he didnt have no heart and i feel if Dana White is looking for heart he would love to watch this fight ! All I Wish Is for him to watch it if at all possible ! I Can Be Somebody but do to my past mistakes im being held back and i need some help! Dana Would Appreciate this... If Possible Find A Way !

Mike Perry is a Youtube commenter, it all makes sense now

IIRC Miesha Tate was on Sherdog a year or two before her debut asking if anybody knew someone in the UFC.

That ref was way late

So we're now at the point where literally anything he does or has done is worthy of a thread?

<{hmmm}>

He's subscribed to a channel called Mr. Stampy Cat, which features Minecraft and Pokemon videos...

c7f.gif

what a stud. Mike Perry: future Hall of Famer,.

PLATINUM BLESS, BOY!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back