holloway will win because he's the better striker

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
Max got better defense than Aldo. His footwork make kicks almost ineffective, just watch Pettis fight. He is always moving which will make him a hard target for Aldo's leg kicks and punches.

The most probable outcome of this fight is Holloway using his footwork and outpointing Aldo from a distance and winning via UD. Let's be honest.

BUt in the same sense a few hard leg kicks landed will have an effect on his movement. He will have to plant his feet to throw at some point. I do think Holloway will win though.

Max has better hands thats for sure but Aldo is the more complete striker. If Holloway can pressure Aldo and keep coming forward he might have a chance.

>Hurr Durr Holloway will win becuz he beat Pettis

>Pettis

>UFC 206

anthony-pettis-ufc-206-official-weigh-ins.jpg

BUt in the same sense a few hard leg kicks landed will have an effect on his movement. He will have to plant his feet to throw at some point. I do think Holloway will win though.

I forsee this happening

IMG_2537.JPG

>Hurr Durr Holloway will win becuz he beat Pettis

>Pettis

>UFC 206

anthony-pettis-ufc-206-official-weigh-ins.jpg

Conor also looks like a holocaust survivor at 145 you muppet? Just means Holloway beat a bigger mans ass.

Could go either way, Aldo looked very sharp in his last outing so I'd probably put my money on him.

Holloway is fantastic, though. Will be such a good fight.

Conor also looks like a holocaust survivor at 145 you muppet? Just means Holloway beat a bigger mans ass.

>Becuz Connie manages cut and rehydrates well, errrryone does

***ZERO knowledge on the concept of weight cutting DETECTED***

Nice try breh

<28>

Aldo does a lot more then leg kicks. His leg kicks haven't been his major tool in the last 4 or 5 fights.

Aldo takes the UD, he's too fast and powerful for Max.

Pettis had weight advantage over Holloway too. Also he kicked the crap out of oliveira in the same weight class.

Lol u wot m8?

What fight did you watch??? Holloway vs Pettis was pretty competitive till famished Oliveira gassed late in the fight.

It was two famished LWs masquerading as FWs in a cardioless scrap.

Pettis had weight advantage over Holloway too. Also he kicked the crap out of oliveira in the same weight class.

I don't think you remember that fight. Sure he landed a good body kick, but Du Bronx was beating Pettis up a majority of that fight. That was more a Oliveira loss than a Pettis win,

I agree. If Aldo can't get a takedown, I'm confident he loses every round.

Holloway will lose because it will go to the judges and it's in Brazil.

Better defense?????
Gotta stop you right there.

Max got better defense than Aldo. His footwork make kicks almost ineffective, just watch Pettis fight. He is always moving which will make him a hard target for Aldo's leg kicks and punches.

The most probable outcome of this fight is Holloway using his footwork and outpointing Aldo from a distance and winning via UD. Let's be honest.

From distance? Aldo has a longer reach.

What happens if Aldo's leg kicks destroy Max's footwork?

I want Max to win, love watching him fight, but this is going to be a hard one for him.

Back