Michael Bisping says GSP fight wont happen til October but says "I'm going to KTFO GSP"

And Yoel Romero is going to knock Bisping the fuck out.

The longer Bisping waits, the older Romero gets. Genius.

What happened to Count Ducker taking another fight if GSP wasn't ready?

And Yoel Romero is going to knock Bisping the fuck out.

Bisping will never fight Romero, he'll retire after the GSP fight, imo. Win or lose.

this second rate fighter becoming champion is the worst thing that could happen to this monster division

fucking rockhold man

October?! What the fuck man. It's April. Does GSP need to relearn how to fight?

open-uri20150422-12561-1j49zd5_333d4d52.jpeg

October of 2018*. Until it get pushed back and leaked that GSP wasn't signed to a fighting contract, but a special promoters contract to keep the belt on Bisping forever, because GSP is never going to fight again.

whatever man. I'll watch the fight but we all know what you're up to with this shit mike. I've always been a fan of his but don;t bullshit us. What happened to you fighting romero if gsp wanted to wait?

Prepare to feel helplessness Bisping

Exactly. What happened to Romero in June?

On MMA Hour this week, Bisping's manager let slip that they knew the fight wasn't happening until late fall or early winter.

Ariel had made it clear immediately after the announcement that that was the original plan, but Mike has been keeping it quiet that he knew this was the plan also.

Now we know that Mike is purposely holding up the belt, the division and is only fighting once this year.

I think right now, Michael Bisping is the most pathetic fighter in the UFC. He talks a lot and has a big mouth, but really he's in no position to talk shit about anyone. We all know he's dodging Romero, and for good reason. I have no doubt that Romero will retire Bisping, IF they fought, which seemingly Mike is doing everything in his power to avoid.

I think ultimately Mike will hold out for so long that Romero will have no choice but to take another fight. I don't think Mike will ever fight Romero.

Ariel suggested UFC had him do this to try to encourage GSP to fight in July.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back