Fedor in the UFC

RicardinhoPT

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Maybe a dumb question but with the UFC missing a few of it superstars, why don't they try and sign Fedor? He's not in his prime anymore but still would be a big name and sell PPVs

hqdefault.jpg

he's about ready to collect social security. give gramps a break.

It would be extremely sad to see him get slaughtered. I have always been a Fedor nuthugger but after seeing him against Maldonado I've no desire to ever see him fight again. The guy has nothing to prove, the majority of hardcore fans consider him the Goat. He is way passed his prime now and he'd only end up with brain damage if he fights the monsters in UFC.

There's no way this is a real thread.

2017 Fedor isn't selling many PPVs.
Hell, 2008 Fedor didn't sell a lot of PPVs. An incredible fighter and respectable sportsman. With the machine behind him it may have been, but it's too late now.

Lets be honest, Fedor vs Brock would be UUGE. And I got Fedor in that fight.

Perhaps the UFC will make a big offer, if Fedor can get by Mitrione in his next fight without taking too much damage...

I still think that Fedor can be a big draw, and the fact that he's past his prime doesn't make a lot of difference for most.

If he came to the UFC and got smashed by a top ten heavyweight, Dana White would probably be okay with that too.

It seems like there's still some ill sentiment towards Fedor on Dana White's behalf since they never agreed on a move...

Even in Pride Fedor was not a particularly big draw to casual fans. His current degraded version would be even less of one.

If he can finish Mitrione within 2 rounds impressively, then I think he would still have a good chance against some the Top 10 HW in the UFC, but he really has to fight more like he did when he was in his 20's. That Fedor was looked unbeatable.

I have always been a huge Fedor fan, for many years. With that being said after seeing the beating he took from an average at best Fabio Maldonado I have my doubts on him competing any longer.

Back