Gegard Mousasi re-signs with UFC??

MMAddict21

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Don't see why he'd do a media tour if he was still in contract negotiations?

If he has resigned hell yes. Love Mousasi and want to see him fight for the title.

That's where he's going to meet the Bellator rep lol.

re-signed and resigned have 2 different meanings, my friend.

If contracts were signed they would probably have announced it.

This is probably just good faith.

resigned and re-signed are two very, very, very different things, and it's about time Sherdog learned to differentiate between them.

If contracts were signed they would probably have announced it.

This is probably just good faith.
Hes going on a media tour in good faith ? That makes no sense lol. Moose doesnt bill me as a good faith kinda guy.

Read that title and thought, "Bellator, here we come!"

Feed him to rockhold so luke can get back to winning
After Moose jab fest he won't be able to do modelling anymore, why do you hate Luke so much?

I understand that Grammar Nazis can be annoying, but the thread title is asking for them to say something. C'mon, ts.

I doubt they'll let him walk and the only way they would is if he just hard balled them all day long. Gergard knows the UFC is his biggest payday and he is knocking on the door of really cashing in. He should be the next up for the MW belt with Romero.

I see GSP beating Bisping and GSP letting go of the belt and Romero vs Gergard fall time.

There has been a bad habit for a long time on sherdog of people saying "resigns". I'm worried about the state of our education

themooseisloose4.jpg

Shit he cn have at it with Luke, rematch Chris, or even fight Robert.

Romero is the one I dont see him beating, or anyone at MW is gonna beat anytime soon.

Just let Romero smash for the title and Im sure he will retire considring his age and open the whole division back up again to all these same matches

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back