Do you think Joanna will try to submit Andrade?

Dream20

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
From what I have seen, Andrade hits hard as fuck. And I think she will give JJ serious problems on the feet.

At the same time she has submission losses Pennington and Reneau.

So perhaps Joanna's best chance is to use her wrestling and try to submit Jessica.

What's your thoughts on this fight?

Sure Joanna should pull guard since minute 1.

No, that would be pulling a Rousey from Jedi's stand point.

Andrade is the one who is more likely to go for a sub.

No.
Using her wrestling?
Try a submission?
JJ's best bet is to keep this fight standing.

pepper her and out point her from the out side, when crappy striking female Wandy gets close slice her up with elbows and gtfo of there.

She would dominate JJ on the ground, especially early in the fight. She went from an undersized BW to one of the biggest SW's

Honestly, if Joanna can get the takedowns, she should take them and just grind out a decision. Fucking Kowalkiewicz rocked her. If Andrade can land a clean punch, it's lights out.

Andrade is better on the ground and Joanna is a smart fighter so no...

Isnt JJ´s game based on her Striking and TDD tho?....you got it backwards.

no way - i'm sure JJ thinks she can outstrike anyone in the division. and she's probably right.

This fight is going to be like JJ vs Claudia. I think it's going to be who can have the longer cardio to win it in the 4th or 5th.

That's literally the dumbest thing to do if you're a solid striker with a big reach advantage going against a thick, muscular short opponent who has good jiu jitsu

I'm worried for Joanna, I wish she would bulk up a bit.

Honestly, if Joanna can get the takedowns, she should take them and just grind out a decision. Fucking Kowalkiewicz rocked her. If Andrade can land a clean punch, it's lights out.

This guy gets it.

Back