Stann is way to bias towards Jackson\Wink fighters or a fighter he likes

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
His bias towards Cub Swanson was absolutely unbelievable. It got to the point where he wouldn't even call it when Artem would land a shot and would freak out when Cub landed a straight jab. I mean people used to talk smack about Joe and Goldy what is this Grishem and Stann Garbage?

He's continuing a long tradition of biased commentary

You just gotta watch these fights without sound and with the picture off

I agree that Stan is one of the worse in the business with hiding his thoughts.

Give any fight 30 seconds and you can tell who Stann had in his head was going to win before the fight started, and he gears his play by play towards that.

Been saying this. This guy is a tool and a half with a mic in his hand

But

The Artem fight was a joke. Artem did nothing well except not get finished but FFS he was getting caught by techniques that we've all seen fighters attempt but never land. And Cub landed MULTIPLE ones.

His bias towards Cub Swanson was absolutely unbelievable. It got to the point where he wouldn't even call it when Artem would land a shot and would freak out when Cub landed a straight jab. I mean people used to talk smack about Joe and Goldy what is this Grishem and Stann Garbage?
That fight didn't replay a single shot landed by Artem, every slow motion replay was Cub between rounds.

That fight didn't replay a single shot landed by Artem, every slow motion replay was Cub between rounds.
I'm happy it was that way ,
Artem sucks. Cub won, stann knew he was going to win , he was just reminding everyone that yea artems landing shots , but cub is still superior.

I thought the same thing during that fight. Every blow that Swanson hit was huge and no mention hardly at all when Lobov turned fire. He was like the homer colour analyst on any local team

Goddamn it, TS, are you a native English speaker?

Incorrect: "Stann is way to bias towards Jackson\Wink fighters or a fighter he likes"

Correct: "Stann is way too biased towards Jackson\Wink fighters or a fighter he likes"

I see this shit all the time here. I guess I shouldn't expect 3rd grade level grammar or spelling here - this is Sherdog after all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back