Mike Perry: I won’t be the first dude to kill somebody in the UFC

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
“I don’t think I’m the guy that’s gonna be the first dude to kill somebody in the UFC. I think that I have clean knockouts, and with a clean knockout people go to sleep, but then they wake up, and he’ll heal up, he’ll be fine, you know what I mean? People do this. We get hit every day. I’ve seen bad knockouts before. If that were to happen, I always pray for my protection, their protection, but ... I pray for victory, too, man. That’s how I win. That’s how I do it.”

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/4/2...rst-dude-to-kill-somebody-in-the-ufc-platinum

Mike is delusional. He should have a rematch with Jouban.

Well, that settles that.

I saw that interview this morning, and it was around the time he said your above quote when I began to think hey, I'm starting to like this guy.

lol not sure what to think about that quote

It's a rationalization. He knows he's giving other fighters concussions, lowering their lifespan and quality of life. He needs to tell himself it's alright.

You're evil, Mike.

well he may not be the first dude to get killed in the UFC, but eh w.e if it happens it happens

Mike Platinum Perry the merciful.......... not only does he show people mercy provingbhe is not only the greatest mma fighter ever , he is also truly it's greatest humanitarian, as well as obviously so well spoken...... he could be teaching Bill Clinton n OBama speaking n writing lessons. THE GREATNESS OF THE PLATINUM ONE truly knows no bounds

He's like Maia in alot of ways

No he's the complete opposite. He's an actual fighter, exciting, sells seats, people can't wait to see him back in the cage, his interviews are entertaining, he has a highlight reel.

Don't ever spit in a strikers face saying they're like Maia.

What a good man - in his spare time, he entertains the sick and infirm. Thats why he was breakdancing for Jake.

Thats quite a nice statement actually.. didn't expect that from him. I like him 2 percent more now.

I dont think that its medically correct though.. lol, but I basically have no idea.

Last edited:
I would have felt much better about this if he managed to work Jesus somewhere into the conversation....

I'm confused by what he's saying...what kind of message is trying to send---if youre praying for yourself and opponent s safety why even say something like this..

I predict eventual Bellator bound for this guy and not a money issue (well,that too) but after reading this guys past, karma catches up and plat goes flat (as on his back).

Back