Why are people on cejuda over lil pettis

jrleclerc88

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Is it because of cejudas pressure? I just don't get it.

Maybe because he is better everywhere?

Ermmm because Lil Pettis is worse than current big Pettis who is a shadow of his former self?

didnt they want to make a rematch with benavidez, what ever happened to that? that was one of the worst robberies ive seen.

to answer your question, because Cejudo is a much better fighter.

Pretty sure his fight with Joe B. has validated his status as one of the better 125ers and should be favored over Sergio..

Cejudo is an Olympic wrestler. Pettis (both of them) has a clear weakness to wrestling. Styles make fights. Cejudo has the style to beat Pettis, so people pick Cejudo.

didnt they want to make a rematch with benavidez, what ever happened to that? that was one of the worst robberies ive seen.

to answer your question, because Cejudo is a much better fighter.
I thought Cejudo won that as well.

Lil Pettis usually does well against wrestlers, though his chin is definitely suspect.

Probably cause lil Petrie just isn't very good. The only reason he is in the UFC is because of his brother.

No very impressed with either of them, but I guess if Cejudo is favored its probably because he will take Pettis down over and over. And even if the fight is kept standing small Pettis has a bad chin so he might lose even then.

cejudo aint bad.

pettis aint that good.

easy fight for cejudo.

cause if he actually uses his wrestling he can control the fight

Back