Dillashaw didnt end Holdsworths career

VroomyJeeps

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
That is the narrative being put out by Cody and a lot of people are buying it. There is just one problem, Chris Holdsworth himself says its not true.

http://www.mma10x.com/chris-holdswo...areer-you-dont-know-what-youre-talking-about/

MTxl7a.png

Holdsworth should probably take it up with Cody- and not this Michael Nagel.

Ok so he didn't end it, but he derailed that shit for the unforeseeable future.

i miss Chris, always liked that dude.

Did a "TJ thing" even happen? Does it have anything to do with TJ at all? .

Holdsworth doesnt seem to agree.
The TJ thing I always heard is that TJ spiked him by accident
and them some member unamed by everyone kneed him when he was on all fours in practice, but no one will say who it was, just lots of implications from Faber and Cody recently

The TJ thing I always heard is that TJ spiked him by accident
and them some member unamed by everyone kneed him when he was on all fours in practice, but no one will say who it was, just lots of implications from Faber and Cody recently

Yeah it just seems to me that if TJ was responsible for Holdsworth injury that Holdsworth wouldnt have made the comment in my op.

Yeah it just seems to me that if TJ was responsible for Holdsworth injury that Holdsworth wouldnt have made the comment in my op.
I agree, it's a pretty shitty thing to throw around
I think this is where the whole "TJ gym bully" narrative actually comes from too lol, which is interesting because most people that train with him don't seem to have a problem

Yeah, Tj seems to get branded with this Hector Lombard/practice /training bully thing yet Cody has knocked him out all over the joint...

Idk ?

Holdsworth should probably take it up with Cody- and not this Michael Nagel.
"Fans" and people in general need to stop being morally indignant about shit that has nothing to do with them. Guy doesn't even know if it's true as if he has met any of the three fighters.

Yeah, Tj seems to get branded with this Hector Lombard/practice /training bully thing yet Cody has knocked him out all over the joint...

Idk ?
Even if it were true, do you think Dilly is going around purposefully trying to end his teammate's careers. It's not as if he's Lawrence Taylor.

"Fans" and people in general need to stop being morally indignant about shit that has nothing to do with them. Guy doesn't even know if it's true as if he has met any of the three fighters.
Yeah, but he heard it from Holdsworth's ally and friend, Cody. That's how I was misled.

Every time this stuff comes up I just think it makes TAM sound like such a meathead shit hole of a camp.

Regardless of who's to blame for what, I don't blame TJ for leaving.

Yeah, but he heard it from Holdsworth's ally and friend, Cody. That's how I was misled.
That's exactly what I mean. Being told something with no proof and believing every word.

Think about it in real life terms. If you know two guys absolutely hate each other and one just out the blue told you the other did something heinous to their mutual friend, would you just accept his word knowing that he hates the other guy?

Where the living fuck is Chris Holdsworth?

I agree, it's a pretty shitty thing to throw around
I think this is where the whole "TJ gym bully" narrative actually comes from too lol, which is interesting because most people that train with him don't seem to have a problem
I'd have a fucking problem if I just got off a 12 hour flight to Vegas and this little fucker was dicking around on the baggage conveyor

Put your clothes on and get off the belt motherfucker, you too Justin, I'ma make you watch the Terry Etim fight again

tumblr_n6261q1A8V1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Idk ?
True, but it could have been one of those deals where there was someone notorious for not having an off switch and going too hard in practice when they were supposed to be going light, and then a new guy comes in and returns the favor because he can.

IF that is what happened, then technically Cody would still have the high ground, morally, if there is such a thing. He would be avenging his abused teammates.

True, but it could have been one of those deals where there was someone notorious for not having an off switch and going too hard in practice when they were supposed to be going light, and then a new guy comes in and returns the favor because he can.

IF that is what happened, then technically Cody would still have the high ground, morally, if there is such a thing. He would be avenging his abused teammates.

Its hard to believe TAM at this point. Theyve lost credibility imo

Back