The hideous double standard between Jon Jones and Brock Lesnar

OlympicDom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why the fuck is it that when Jon Jones pissed hot, and gave his reason for failing his drug test, hordes of people were quick to jump to his defence and firmly believe that he used dick pills, but when Lesnar popped, not a single person alive bought his excuse about the asthma medication/foot cream. Btw I personally believe (I don't claim to know this for sure) that Jon was being honest about the reason behind his failed test. BUT WHY DOES NO ONE BELIEVE LESNAR WHEN HE BASICALLY POPPED FOR THE SAME SHIT????????? DOUBLE STANDARD MUCH?????? Btw a healthy UFC 100 Brock beats every Heavyweight ever, just sayin.

but when Lesnar popped, not a single person alive bought his excuse about the asthma medication/foot cream.
Because WWE...

12-awesome-facts-about-wwe-superstar-brock-lesnar.jpg

jEfnUSy.jpg

Because WWE...

12-awesome-facts-about-wwe-superstar-brock-lesnar.jpg

jEfnUSy.jpg
Brock is a genetic freak of nature, have you seen pictures of him in his early teens? Dude was a gorilla back then too, and I'm pretty sure a poor farm boy in Minnesota would have trouble finding steroids of any kind.

It's obvious since Lesnar was caught and arrested with PEDS when he was a young lad, that he has not stopped using. Personally speaking though, both are pathetic cheats and should be banned for life.

Brock is a genetic freak of nature, have you seen pictures of him in his early teens? Dude was a gorilla back then too, and I'm pretty sure a poor farm boy in Minnesota would have trouble finding steroids of any kind.
I thought they grew the steroids crops in Minnesota

<{fry}> So...you're telling me he didn't do PEDs in WWE...?

I'm getting into the same exact argument all over again, @Eater of Souls !! <{ziddy}>

Why are you still surprised by double standards? It happens all the time when people emotionally invest in sports stars.

Why the fuck is it that when Jon Jones pissed hot, and gave his reason for failing his drug test, hordes of people were quick to jump to his defence and firmly believe that he used dick pills, but when Lesnar popped, not a single person alive bought his excuse about the asthma medication/foot cream. Btw I personally believe (I don't claim to know this for sure) that Jon was being honest about the reason behind his failed test. BUT WHY DOES NO ONE BELIEVE LESNAR WHEN HE BASICALLY POPPED FOR THE SAME SHIT????????? DOUBLE STANDARD MUCH?????? Btw a healthy UFC 100 Brock beats every Heavyweight ever, just sayin.
bwtfff.gif

Wasn't he arrested with steroids crossing the Canadian border when he was like 19?

Pretty much any fighter who popped recently brought up some kind of dick pills or foot cream or whatever as an excuse.

Are some of them telling the truth? Maybe. But imo that is highly questionable. Especially if the fighter is in his high 30s and build like an action figure.

Back