Sage enrolled into the police forces

Sage bless

JovialTartCrownofthornsstarfish.gif

That really was Sage...I thought it would be a lame actor playing Sage, and I thought the video would be lame as well. But that was really good. Thanks a lot for sharing.

God I love Sage, he's like human cotton candy

He may as well venture into something else, because his ufc career is going to go nowhere.

He may as well venture into something else, because his ufc career is going to go nowhere.
Too early to tell, and he IS training at Tristar full-time still, isn't he? But I suspect you're right. Doesn't really matter though as his future will surely be brighter with other pursuits. Gotta give any of these guys a whole lot of credit - especially those who come from well-to-do families and don't have to pursue a career as fighters - for stepping into that octagon to compete.

Last edited:
Haha that video was great! It reminded me of the old mx videos that would spoof Travis Pastrana doing a "Sunny D" commercial and then he'd go bust out some stuff on his dirtbike that put seasoned pros to shame when he was 15........of course Pastrana is a much bigger badass then Sage, but still the same concept.

Hahaha I want to hate this kid so bad but it just ain't happening.

He could be an extra from one of the police academy movies

Can never hate on a guy who isn't afraid to be himself. Glad he embraces who he is.

Sexiest cop alive. No homo. :D

The Tim Tebow of MMA. Hate on him all you want, but at the end of the day - he's just a gread dude trying to do what he loves.

Back