Bec Rawlings calls out JacksonWinks for training with Jackal, JacksonWinks responds...

Gonna be highly amusing to see if any members of #platinumnation try to give Jackson/Wink shit for this after three straight days of claiming that anybody who gets upset about a fighter's background is an SJW.

She causes drama and is involved in domestic violence and slander everywhere she goes.

Didn't she falsely accuse her Australian ex of this on TUF and it all turned out to be BS?

You'd never guess from looking at her!

Last edited:
I hear they have arranged for War Machine to go on furlough from prison to train with them for a couple weeks.

Not my business, but man, can you imagine how much this poor mofo must regret that he tattooed his entire fucking head?

Odd responses from jacksonwink

I would say people deserve second chances....I don't know anything about this guy, did he serve time for it?

But jacksonwink is kind of antagonizing in response for some reason which is not too great...if this guy has changed , then say that...but telling bec to do background checks is silly. The guy is either a problem or not, who bec has trained with is inconsequential

She causes drama and is involved in dietician violence and slander everywhere she goes.

Didn't she falsely accuse her Australian ex of this on TUF and it all turned out to be BS?

You'd never guess from looking at her!
What's dietician violence? She beat up her dietician?

As long as they pay, I don't think wink or Jackson give a fuck. And they shouldn't

Off topic, he has hit the steroids hard since Cody knocked him out in sparring

lmao hes like the super over the top cliche of an mma fighter.

Back