TJ isn't denying him getting KTFO in sparing.

bigbangspiritbomb

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I cannot stand TJ, his being a snake, his disloyalty, and I cannot wait for Neck Tats to KTFO.

How much would you pay for this vid? Be down to pay for this.

WAR NECK TATS

I'd be willing to disable my ad blocker to stream it.

Wait, nope not even willing to do that.

It's not the first or last time a fighter will be KO'd in sparring. It's gained steam and become a story but it's not really a big deal even if it's true.
Can't wait for this fight.

Well we have all seen Cody knocked out cold early in his career. Not sure where he thinks he has the grounds to talk shit.

It's not the first or last time a fighter will be KO'd in sparring. It's gained steam and become a story but it's not really a big deal even if it's true.
Can't wait for this fight.

The lack of loyalty, the lying, the nonsense TJ pulled would make for great karma seeing him get blasted in sparing + in ufc.

The fatherless comment shows his lack of class. Cogar by dooms day right.

kVdKKtJ.jpg

No wonder Dwayne and TJ left these douche's. Gold paint, and glitter? This team Alpha photo is gay as hell...Not a single one of these pricks are over 6 feet tall either.

True or not true, I don't care.Tj should've gotten nod over Dom so we will see the top 135ers fight for belt and they both come to fight.. One of the fights I'm looking forward to most this year.

I love the idea that a fighter switching up camps is somehow terrible, irrational, unexpected, unheard of, or just plain shameful.

Like, WTF, you donkeys.

Who cares lol,

It's sparring

This pretty much.

I can make other conclusions, like.. In training you're supposed to put yourself in danger but your partner isn't suppose to KO you.

The lack of loyalty, the lying, the nonsense TJ pulled would make for great karma seeing him get blasted in sparing + in ufc.

The fatherless comment shows his lack of class. Cogar by dooms day right.

Fighters leave camps regularly and to me it seems like Faber took it personal and turned it into a soap opera.
Agree the fatherless comment wasn't cool but Faber and his boys have been trashing Dillashaw nonstop for a year because he left TAM.
Is there something more to it than TJ leaving?

I got TJ snaking around + trying to dry hump only he gets hit dead.PLANKEd
I don't believe TJ is a snake at all, just evolved with a good coach while the rest od alpha fail hasn't. Cody has good striking which he didn't pick up from the alpha team so I didn't get the hate on TJ. Just a bunch of Conor parrots.

Cang stand either of them personally, hoping for a double KO.

True or not true, I don't care.Tj should've gotten nod over Dom so we will see the top 135ers fight for belt and they both come to fight.. One of the fights I'm looking forward to most this year.
I had a pretty clear 3-2 for Cruz. First three rounds he had TJ swinging at air and looking foolish. Strong's 4-5 rounds for tj to his credit

The loyalty beef is bullshit and immature. It's a business, boys. You're professional athletes and sometimes you change teams. Stop flapping your gums and get to work.

Sometimes I doubt that these guys can become legitimate enough to compete against the top four North American sports leagues simply because of their own stupidity and MPD (Meathead Personality Disorder). They need a bidding war for TV rights next year and some of these knuckle draggers don't help.

Back