Have you ever eaten kangaroo meat?

Yes. We grilled kangaroo burgers. It wasn't terrible but I probably won't purchase it again.

There was a rumor way back when, that
jack-in-the-box-is-getting-smashed-after-earnings-disappoint.jpg

was using horse meat. So yes probably I have. And it was fucking delicious.

I've had it. It was okay, but covered in so much sauce it was hard to tell. I figured the sauce was there for a reason.

Not knowingly. And very doubtful I have by accident, either.

Kangaroo was not a big seller in Canada. Haven't seen it anywhere in the States either.

it tastes very similar to a permaban if you ever had that before

Many times. Tastes like shit. No i havent eaten shit. Kangaroo tail is quite nice though if cooked traditonally on hot coals as the aborigines do but thats only because its very fatty and juicy. The rest is lean dog meat

Yes. Tastes like steak but a little too tender for my liking. Lean as fuck too.

very gamey tasting , have to cook it just right then its tender, overcook it a millisecond too much and its like leather.
Best marinated...
otherwise its pet food :p

I tried it once. I didn't really like it. It was sort of chewy.

I've had it a couple of times. Not bad. Kinda strong tasting, it reminded me almost of an ahi tuna steak.

A friend of mine got a hold of some and prepared it with a sauce thickened with sauteed flour and flavored with a pungent herb sometimes called "herb-of-grace". In other words...she made a rue roux 'roo.

lol these threads are funny, Kangaroo the other thread is horse.

no i havnt eaten either but i have had deer, moose, elk, caribou, Ostrich and by far the worst was Bear. Growing up eating Venison is one thing but Bear is nasty as hell and greasy. idk maybe its something with hibernating and havn to fatten up every year. all i know is i never ever wanted to try it again.

Its gamey. Similar to deer meat. Don't listen to these idiots that say it taste like chicken.

I've had a little. Don't really remember the taste, it wasn't bad though

Back