Garbrandt: I'll sell KO video then donate to charity... Dillashaw: For fatherless kids

ironball

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
TJ is a snake and burying himself further but god damn do I ever wanna see these two clowns fight (And the alleged video as well)

Pretty good burn. Goatbrandt should just release it already

Was a good burn

I like both these guys, probably going to root for Cody, but I don't really want tj to lose

2ef4wu0.jpg

These guys are like a fuckin soap opera. I'll be glad once they fight. Then hopefully this shit goes away.

The fatherless kid comment is pretty fuckin vicious, though. Live by the mouth. Die by it, too.

enoughtalk.gif

<bball2>

I want to see if Dillashaw is fast enough to catch Cody with anything. Or is he gonna have to time those awesome takedowns he was hitting on Lineker.

This fight is gonna be amazing.

These guys are like a fuckin soap opera. I'll be glad once they fight. Then hopefully this shit goes away.

The fatherless kid comment is pretty fuckin vicious, though. Live by the mouth. Die by it, too.

enoughtalk.gif
Cody is the instigator in all the drama so it's reasonable for TJ to fight back

So much buildup that i almost don't even care if there is a video anymore

Neck tat's dad is a convict, he would most likely rape TJ's dad
BZQL398CcAASIe0.jpg

If tj has any kids, that money will go to them after Cody murders him in the cage.

<{cruzshake}>The more i hear these two talk the more i miss Dominick as the champion.

I honestly thought that making fun of someone for not having a dad was one of those off limits things like race. I guess I'm wrong.

Back