I am a Platinum Mike Perry fan but I am also a realist

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I'd favor Wonderboy over Plat on style vs style.

Woodley vs Plat is a toss up

Plat vs Lawler will probably end up with them killing each other

Plat kills the rest of the ranked Welterweights.

He sucks.

It's all a stupid Shertard joke.

Your are very wise bro.

I respect your opinion but who has he beat-- great bounce back k.o after jouban- loss but I got Masvidal and Maia over ' plat'...
He should fight top 10er next and we'll see what happens.

I don't mind his fights or fighting style, his personality on the other hand is a little...

9FLEET_688921.jpg

I don’t know, Dawg… I’ve been here a long time, but dat PlatNation is Deep.
I’m just strollin’ through, Homie…

Masvigoat would murder Plat in the octagon or in the streets

He gets hit too much, but I think he could KO an unroided Lawler. Wonderboy and Woodley would beat him at this point.

He sucks.

It's all a stupid Shertard joke.

hey fucko, assuming you are all done calling down a professional fighter that livews, fights and wrecks people on the biggest stage of them all, with millions of people watching, why dont you tell us all a little something about yourself, your age, occupation, and exactly the fuck youve accomplished to throw stones at anybody.

thanks

It is true that, under the 10 point system, Wonderboy is a bad matchup for Perry due to his timid style. Under Pride Rules I'd favor Mike Perry though. I agree about Perry killing Lawler

hey fucko, assuming you are all done calling down a professional fighter that livews, fights and wrecks people on the biggest stage of them all, with millions of people watching, why dont you tell us all a little something about yourself, your age, occupation, and exactly the fuck youve accomplished to throw stones at anybody.

thanks
Most of Sherdog is in on the joke.

We need @Jehannum and @Kristian82 's thoughts on this.

As for me, I will root for Platinum regardless of opponent, but that's different from thinking he CAN beat an opponent. Just like you, I think he will have a tough time against Wonderboy, but I sure as hell hope Platinum can blast him into another reality.

Maia and masvidal would beat mike perry.

Youre a realist and still believe Plat would kill Damian fucking Maia with that take down defense? Unlike Jake Maia doesn't have a tendency to let his opponents back up after he takes them down.

thanks

Are you and spannered the same user?

Back