return of the real prospect

curryjunkie

mixed marital arts...
@Silver
Reaction score
darren till, the scouser who trains in brazil, and is on a 13 fight win streak, makes his return to the cage against jessin ayari in stockholm.
he took 2016 off completely after shoulder trouble, and is a real prospect to get excited about never mind tinfoil perry.
hope he aint buried on the prelims.
in b4 all the "who?" memes are rolled out

Last edited:
Wtf is a scouser?

Easy to forget prospects who don't fight. Glad he's back from injury and getting back into the cage. Thanks for the heads up TS

according to sherdog he's co main on the card, a nice surprise
heavies first page full of conor and perry threads, a real prospect appears and its crickets..........sherdog

He may be "real", but is he "for real"?

115_Houston_Alexander.jpg

Yes!

I'd all but forgotten about that stereo stealing scally... Probably went on a really long joyride and ended up in Rio.

He's really impressive - it's hard to knock the guy - he really does seen like he could be a major force, and I hope he does get a belt - he'll probably nick it otherwise.

He doesn't have a war wagon because it got left unlocked on Merseyside and guess what? It's gone.

<{chips}>

Wtf is a scouser?
Someone that steals stereos from cars, wears shellsuits, has permed hair, and is from Liverpool.

The Beatles were Scousers. Ringo Starr once stole the stereo from his own tour bus so George Harrison cut him with a Stanley knife while John and Paul said "calm down, calm down" a lot.

Scousers:
cfdsfdsgfhfdburlz.gif

42248.jpg

PF-Carthief_1116427a.jpg

The_Scousers_LFC.jpg

118727_hp.jpg

QRUcU.jpg
chav-scum.jpg

Last edited:
He's the lanky guy who fought I think Nicholas Dalby? If so I remember that fight being a war and one of the best fights of the year. He looked really good but iirc at some point he hurt his arm or something and Dalby almost rallied back enough to get the win

Someone that steals stereos from cars, wears shellsuits, has permed hair, and is from Liverpool.

The Beatles were Scousers. Ringo Starr once stole the stereo from his own tour bus so George Harrison cut him with a Stanley knife while John and Paul said "calm down, calm down" a lot.

scouse-o.gif
when the word "stereo" pops out, I cant help thinkin´ about Tim Silvia:

After they told him he was banned for taking steroids ...
" I didn't take any stereos" ... thinking he was being busted for stealing car stereos.

when the word "stereo" pops out, I cant help thinkin´ about Tim Silvia:

After they told him he was banned for taking steroids ...
" I didn't take any stereos" ... thinking he was being busted for stealing car stereos.

[omg1]

Big Timmeh.. Nice but dimmeh.

he has 2 relevant fights and drew one lol

There was this football chant once for a Korean player called Park Ji Sung that played for Manchester United - it went to the tune of "The Lord of the Dance"

"Park, Park wherever you may be;
They eat dogs in your country
But it could be worse
You could be Scouse
Eating up rats in your council house"

obi-wan-kenobi-liverpool-i-have-never-seen-such-a-wretched-hive-of-scum-and-villainy.jpg

(I worked hard on those Scouser jokes).

Last edited:
There was this football chant once for a Korean player called Park Ji Sung that played for Manchester United - it went to the tune of "The Lord of the Dance"

"Park, Park wherever you may be;
They eat dogs in your country
But it could be worse
You could be Scouse
Eating up rats in your council house"

The harshest one I ever heard was

"Adebayor, Adebayor.
He used to like coach trips.
He doesn't anymore..."

After the Togo team bus was shot up and friends of his died.

Absolutely brutal.

Back