Wait, Snoop Dogg is mad about Nick Diaz smoking weed?

TheHNICuLuv2Hate

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

He had a chance to discuss them with UFC President Dana White in a new episode of Snoop’s “GGN” for cannabis-culture site MERRY JANE, and you might be surprised at how easy it was to convince Snoop that his “(expletive) man” Diaz should cut back on weed.

White: The other thing is this — you have to not smoke marijuana for 24 hours.

Snoop: That’s it?

White: Yeah, he fights three times a year! So you can’t stay off marijuana for 24 hours for three days a year.

Snoop: Nick, c’mon, man. … I can’t believe this is the rules that you (expletive) is violating. I’m putting a weed class together for (you). We’re going to do this 12-step, no 10, no three steps.

Hey, all Snoop wants is to see Diaz fight more often? We all do. Is that too much to ask?

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/04/snoop-dogg-nick-diaz-marijuana-ufc-dana-white

He's got a fool proof three step program for Nick lol.

Seriously...

Only one day to be clear for fighting ? Wow, Nick.

scarface-fuck-the-fucking-diaz-brothers.jpg

tenor.gif

It takes longer than 24 hours to pass a drug test.

I doubt he does not fight too often just because of weed. Really, to stop smoking weed all the time, all you have to do is stop smoking weed all the time. This does not require much will power. We're talking about a guy who swims from Alcatraz in shark infested waters, and does triathalons. I doubt he does that shit and just cant go without a joint every day.

He had a chance to discuss them with UFC President Dana White in a new episode of Snoop’s “GGN” for cannabis-culture site MERRY JANE, and you might be surprised at how easy it was to convince Snoop that his “(expletive) man” Diaz should cut back on weed.

White: The other thing is this — you have to not smoke marijuana for 24 hours.

Snoop: That’s it?

White: Yeah, he fights three times a year! So you can’t stay off marijuana for 24 hours for three days a year.

Snoop: Nick, c’mon, man. … I can’t believe this is the rules that you (expletive) is violating. I’m putting a weed class together for (you). We’re going to do this 12-step, no 10, no three steps.

Hey, all Snoop wants is to see Diaz fight more often? We all do. Is that too much to ask?

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/04/snoop-dogg-nick-diaz-marijuana-ufc-dana-white

Weed test are done by a percentage of metabolites in your system. Its not +/- thing its more a ratio, if Im not mistaken... It takes about 30 days for them to get out of your system. With the super powered weed we have now it maybe more.

The rules were different when Nick failed his test and he had history so they went "double time" on him.

Now it should be a lot easier with the new rules yet Kelvin screwed it up even with those.

24 hours? More like a couple weeks for pot tests.....

It takes longer than 24 hours to pass a drug test.

Weed test are done by a percentage of cannabinoids in your system. Its not +/- thing its more a ratio. If Im not mistaken... It takes about 30 days for them to get out of your system. With the super powered weed we have now it maybe more.

Two weeks at the very least
It's different now they have lowered the % of that test basically if you stay clean a day or two you should be under the allowed limits that's it.

Nick was on the old rules system and he done it more times so that's why they went super hard on him.

<GinJuice>
he's just suggesting diaz switch to gin and juice instead

24 hours? More like a couple weeks for pot tests.....
it took me 6 freaking weeks to clean up so i could get onto a jobsite that required testing. i had some killer weed at the time and we were hitting the bong hard every night for a month.

Weed stays in body up to 30 days. Longer if you're a chimney smoker.

So it's a little more complicated than staying off weed for 24 hours 3 time out of a year.

Weed test are done by a percentage of metabolites in your system. Its not +/- thing its more a ratio, if Im not mistaken... It takes about 30 days for them to get out of your system. With the super powered weed we have now it maybe more.

Yes and no. It depends on the levels and the time of testing as well as there are different thresholds for different organizations. You could pass a test and fail another if two different organizations are testing the same sample. The answer is to quit smoking for a while just to be sure.

Snoop Lion telling a fellow pothead to cut back on smoking weed? This isn't a world I want to live in...
giphy.gif

Pretty sure they raised the levels but 24 hrs sounds iffy. DFW is probably exaggerating.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back