Will Conor really fight Mayweather at 147lbs? (pic)

USADA

UNDEFEATED, UNDISPUTED
Banned
Reaction score
I just can't see him wanting to do this, if it's even possible now that he's older and has bulked up to 170 and a big 155 in the last year plus.

20151211035939_5D3_4937.JPG

Realistically the lowest he should ever cut to again would be 150. If he cuts to 147 and can't finish the fight in the first two rounds, he will gas HARD. Could be a very long and uncomfortable evening for Conor....

I just can't see him wanting to do this, if it's even possible now that he's older and has bulked up to 170 and a big 155 in the last year plus.

20151211035939_5D3_4937.JPG
Now that he's older? It wasn't long ago when he fought Aldo for his title. Conor was a LW before he even came to the UFC and has never missed weight at FW. Conor also weighed 168 for his WW fight and likely didn't bulk up much. Conor can still easily make 147.

He'll make the cut if they make the deal

Now that he's older? It wasn't long ago when he fought Aldo for his title. Conor was a LW before he even came to the UFC and has never missed weight at FW. Conor also weighed 168 for his WW fight and likely didn't bulk up much. Conor can still easily make 147.
Can make it easily? Are you handicapped?

He's not in a state of constantly fighting at 145 any more.

There's no point even trying to spell this out to you if you think Conor can easily make 145, a weight he hasn't made on his last 3 fights.

He's a fuckin fraud that should have cut to FuckeryW to defend his belt. I said he'd NEVER defend that belt.

Who gives a fuck if he cuts to 147 for this exhibition ? It's bullshit.

He's a fuckin fraud that should have cut to FuckeryW to defend his belt. I said he'd NEVER defend that belt.

Who gives a fuck if he cuts to 147 for this exhibition ? It's bullshit.
How can somebody go 9-1 in the UFC, beat two champions with absolute ease, and be a fraud?

Anyways, for $100 mill? He's making that cut...

This clown will never defend 1 FUC belt. Just use them as leverage to keep his goofy ass relevant.

for 100M hed cut his dick off

Can make it easily? Are you handicapped?

He's not in a state of constantly fighting at 145 any more.

There's no point even trying to spell this out to you if you think Conor can easily make 145, a weight he hasn't made on his last 3 fights.
Like I said. He has never missed weight at FW so there's no reason to think he can't. Conor is a very disciplined fighter and if this fight does happen it will be announced months and months in advance, giving Conor plenty of time to diet. You're acting as if Conor hasn't made FW in years. Reread my initial comment and maybe it will make more sense to you. PS nobody said he has to constantly fight at 145 anymore. This is for one fight you goof.

This clown will never defend 1 FUC belt. Just use them as leverage to keep his goofy ass relevant.
If someone offered you $100M or defend the belt, you bet your ass you would say fuck defending.

Like others have said, he will cut to 147lb for the big pay day for sure, It looks like he wants no part of that much of a cut anymore but who wouldn't push themselves for 100m.

If its the UFC he would never cut that low again especially with no more IV's, 155lb is his ideal class.

I doubt Floyd will agree to any higher. If he does, props to him. The result either way will be the same.

Head
Clean
Off

If he has to make that cut again, after like what, 18 months of being closer to his natural weight, eesh. It would be quite interesting to see his conditioning down the stretch, especially how Mayweather drills right uppercuts, right straights to the body from distance, and sneaky right hooks and left uppercuts inside.

Back