Welcome to the Platinum Era

JimtheJake

Undisputed Sh!t Post Champion 2016
@purple
Reaction score
I will now be vacating the boards until he is thoroughly KO'd in back to back fights. Don't think I can stand reading another 600 threads per day about some hype job that got tuned up by a male model.

That's not going to happen for a long, long time. Gives you plenty of time to lose weight.

275821.jpg

I ain't losing no weight ever, unless the cancer comes back.

The ignore feature works. Or not clicking the shit threads. Toughen up, brah. Telling those clowns to fuck off, is also an option.

You're basically just admitting that the guy has taken up semi-permanent residence in your head, rent-free.

Why not just let it go, click the threads you are interested in, scroll past the threads you don't give a shit about, and move on with your day instead.

Tried that once, dubs everywhere

The thing is that this whole Platinum meme isn't even funny. Like there is no reason for it to exist. It's just dumb and annoying and you sound like a tool doing it.

I'm so confused what is this thread about again?

I just watch him fight and do my best to ignore the idiots, it's worked out pretty well so far.

Just use the ignore function. Anyone that has Perry in their avatar has nothing worthwhile to say, anyway.

Who cares about Perry fans???

These are the guys who try (hard) to act like Mcgregor fans. They say all the same shit but their boy Perry isn't half as good as Mcgregor, so they just look silly.

Keep crying, fuckboi

;^)

Back