Dana 's interview about the May Mac fight not about money, "I want to do it for Conor"

USADA

UNDEFEATED, UNDISPUTED
Banned
Reaction score
This guy was saying it would never happen. Can't happen. Conor fighting the ufc.

Then, in this video, he continually says he's making the fight to help Conor out, as if he's doing it out of charity and not for money. This fucking goof only cares about money and it's the only reason he's doing it the lying sack of shit.

I don't know why but this and that other interview where he answers scripted questions by his shill employee Megan Olivi where he actually has the gall to say they were offered 5 billion dollars but turned it down because they're such good guys and care about the fighters (that they still pay 15k a fight...after saying the company could sell for 5 billion) has made me irrationally angry.

If you were drowning within arms reach of a lifeboat and Dana was in it, he'd ask you to hand over your wallet first before reaching down to save you.

Last edited:
dnB4qqk.jpg

Just like he removed Conor from UFC 200.

For Conor lol.

Calling someone a shill when they're publicly declared as an employee doesn't really make any sense.

Making the UFC Great Again..

How do you know what they are demanding have you seen and contracts?

Well, the world's biggest boxing promoter who knows more about the negotiations than you or I do said the UFC was demanding half his purse and given the UFC's greed and history, I believe him. I'd be surprised if Conor even gets half. If isn't it about money, why not let him fight outside the organization in another sport without interference?

Dana spewing bs.

Last edited:
Calling someone a shill when they're publicly declared as an employee doesn't really make any sense.
Casual viewers don't know that. Same way they think everything he does is because he's a good guy. Even talk show hosts don't really call him on his lies.

Well, the the biggest boxing promoter said the UFC was demanding half his purse and given the UFC's greed and history, I believe him. I'd be surprised if Conor even gets half If isn't it about money, why not let him fight outside the org in another sport without interference?

Dana spewing bs.
Exactly.

He's trying to sound like he's doing Conor a favour. Truth is he was trying to stop this fight until he realised he could make money.

Casual viewers don't know that. Same way they think everything he does is because he's a good guy. Even talk show hosts don't really call him on his lies.

If the public doesn't know a fight promoter is inherently full of shit, it's their own fault. The guy lies constantly to further the business interests of his promotion. It's part of the job description. Olivi isn't an independent interviewer/employee and it's obvious to anyone who watches the interviews. She isn't a shill, she's a paid employee and she does her job fine.

Well, the world's biggest boxing promoter who knows more about the negotiations than you or I do said the UFC was demanding half his purse and given the UFC's greed and history, I believe him. I'd be surprised if Conor even gets half. If isn't it about money, why not let him fight outside the organization in another sport without interference?

Dana spewing bs.
Lol, you dispute one promoter's claims and believe another. How dumb is that? All promoters can't be trusted. Dana and every other one of them. It's in their job description to lie through their teeth.

If the public doesn't know a fight promoter is inherently full of shit, it's their own fault. The guy lies constantly to further the business interests of his promotion. It's part of the job description.
There's a difference between flat out lying and promoting.

I blame American "culture" for people like you not realising it though. Whole society is based around lying and posturing.

F***ing really, Dana?
He expects us to believe he's some sweetheart who exempts fighters from their contracts out of the love in his heart?

I'm sure it's not because they're demanding a cut of the revenue, or anything.

There's a difference between flat out lying and promoting.

I blame American "culture" for people like you not realising it though. Whole society is based around lying and posturing.

Well, I'm not American, but I'll humour you and your bullshit. What's the difference? Educate me on the nuances of fight promotion.

Back