UFC stopped caring about Frank Mir (and that hurt his feelings) 31

TheHNICuLuv2Hate

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“My feelings have been hurt, yes. I don’t feel the same about the company as I felt years ago. And I’m seeing that even with some of the ways they’re handling things the way they handle them now. There’s been several times where I’m like, ‘Wow, if Lorenzo was still there at the office, if Dana was still in full control and not just a minority shareholder, would that have ever happened?’ I don't know about that. I don't know if this is the same company that I started with 15 years ago.” - Mir

Mir (18-11) started with the promotion in late 2001 but asked for his unconditional release last July. His goal is to keep working in the combat sports industry to feed his family while riding out the remainder of his suspension.

Not surprisingly, that request from the new owners was summarily denied.

Get used to it.

http://www.mmamania.com/2017/4/25/1...ng-about-frank-mir-that-hurt-his-feelings-mma

That's because Frank Mir didn't go on maternity leave to act like a fucking clown and try to fight Klitschko.

Also he's a notorious strawberry thief.

But yes, Mir probably has a point.

They should grant him his release.

I want to see pre USADA jacked Mir taking limbs in RIZIN or Bellator.

You probably don't feel the same because your worth to the company now is minimal compared to 10 years ago.

Though I do think he is severely underrated as commentator and should retire from fighting and go down that path.

Back