How about Weidman vs. Lombard and Hendricks vs. Jacaré?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Assuming Hendricks beats Boetsch... What u guys think? Would be a grapplers delight matches.

More in favor of Hendricks vs Weidman, but Jacare's good, too. I kind of want Hendricks to do well now. He's so incredibly tiny compared to the rest of the division, makes my underdog senses tingle.

Good match ups, Hendricks is gonna lose by barbarian bitch toss though lol.

neither Lombard nor Hendricks are deserving of such high ranked match ups

I'd love to see Gastelum vs Weidman.
I think Kelvin would finish Weidman off, and finish his career off too.

neither is anyone else under top 10. so if Weidman takes a non-top-10 bout (to get back on track after 3 consecutive top 5 losses like most seem to think he should do) then someone has to accept it. and that someone will - by definition - not be deserving of such high ranked match ups.

crazy how that shit works, eh?

neither is anyone else under top 10. so if Weidman takes a non-top-10 bout (to get back on track after 3 consecutive top 5 losses like most seem to think he should do) then someone has to accept it. and that someone will - by definition - not be deserving of such high ranked match ups.

crazy how that shit works, eh?
weidman vs brunson
jacare vs rockhold

there you go buddy

Johny vs Jacare would not be a grappling match. Neither man can take the other down.

Whoever Weidman fights, I hope he loses.
Would be even sweeter if he loses to Lombard, who seemingly loses to everyone including old man Henderson.

I'd love to see Gastelum vs Weidman.
I think Kelvin would finish Weidman off, and finish his career off too.
I'd like to see that fight too. I think weidman would have his usual first round of takedowns with no damage to his opponents and he'd likely gas enough for Gastelum to box him late in round 2. Could weidman hang on in round 3 or would he get put out

Let's be real, Wiedman needs to fight someone he's better in every area than, just to get a win. Even now I'd not put money on him, Lombard might ko him or Hendricks could stuff the takedowns.

Weidman is done.

I'd watch. Great fights! Weidman vs Lombard would be awesome. Also, I'd love to see jacare smash big rig

Good match ups, Hendricks is gonna lose by barbarian bitch toss though lol.

Yeah, this is my thinking. Barbarian is no joke. Two TKO wins in a row including looking impressive as hell, at UFC 205. Then a sub loss to Souza.

I dont like it at all. Lombard deserves a gimme opponent. Hendricks doesn't deserve someone ranked as high as Weidman. Jacare deserves another top 10 opponent. Weidman deserves a ranked opponent but a gimme opponent.

Back