RDA: "I'm 195lbs right now, but I usually start around 202, 200lbs)

GSPSAKU

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So RDA just said that after a month of training, he's now at 195lbs and he usually starts around 202 or 200lbs. That is beyond ridiculous that RDA walks around 200lbs and said he's always been around 195lbs or so even as a 155lber.

If he's really 5"8 /5'9" like I am 200 lb is s lot for that frame. I get chubby when I'm over 175lb!!

I wonder if he could take on some bigger guys like Luke Rockhold

I don't believe it.
Unless he has Wolverine bones, he's not 202 lbs.

Well then. That explains the rough weight cuts. Also makes me more optimistic about his 170lbs endeavors.

One of the weirdest body structures. 5'7" 200lb and lean at the same time

So he is now insinuating that he will move up to mw division ?

If he's really 5"8 /5'9" like I am 200 lb is s lot for that frame. I get chubby when I'm over 175lb!!

Not surprising to me

Plenty of Burmese people I know are short and have thick bones with lots of meat

So RDA just said that after a month of training, he's now at 195lbs and he usually starts around 202 or 200lbs. That is beyond ridiculous that RDA walks around 200lbs and said he's always been around 195lbs or so even as a 155lber.

Lmao at all the dorks saying RDA doesn't weigh that. He does, just like Tony DOES, just like Nate DOES.

Same. Thick at 185, uncomfortable trying to tie shoes at 195 and buttoning pants is a struggle. Clipping toe nails requires holding breath

Crazy thing is, Eddie Alvarez and RDA SEEM to have a very similar build. Here are both guys at weigh in and both look very similar.

maxresdefault.jpg

Remember, Joe Rogan first reported that RDA passed out for 3 minutes to make weight for the Eddie Alvarez fight. RDA just confirmed yesterday on the MMA Hour that he did, indeed, pass out for 3 minutes while he was in the hot tub and they had to take him out and he was gone for 3 minutues. Made weight though but seriously considered pulling out of that title fight. Ariel asked him what was his weight right now and RDA said 195lbs and Ariel asked if that was normal and he said, yes and that he usually starts around 202, 200 lbs. That's RDA verbatim.

I guess that is why he moved up to 170lbs. That's way too big for 155 and is no wonder he had trouble making 155lbs. He wouldn't move up if it wasn't true

This makes no sense.
How could he possibly be that big ?

I call shenanigans.

Lmao at all the dorks saying RDA doesn't weigh that. He does, just like Tony DOES, just like Nate DOES.
Exactly. If RDA could make 155lbs fairly easily, he would stay there. It's apparently incredibly difficult therefore he moved up. RDA also said he passed out in the hottub to make weight for the Alvarez fight

"I passed out in the bathtub, in the hot tub. I was out for like almost three minutes,” dos Anjos told Ariel Helwani in a recent edition ofThe MMA Hour (h/t Guilherme Cruz of MMA Fighting)."My coaches were about to call 911 and cancel the fight because I was out on my bed, and they put some ice on my chest, and then I woke up and stayed on my bed for one hour.”

If they didn't cut height they'd be fighting at HW. For example, Nate is actually a bit larger than Semmy.

Crazy thing is, Eddie Alvarez and RDA SEEM to have a very similar build. Here are both guys at weigh in and both look very similar.

maxresdefault.jpg

Remember, Joe Rogan first reported that RDA passed out for 3 minutes to make weight for the Eddie Alvarez fight. RDA just confirmed yesterday on the MMA Hour that he did, indeed, pass out for 3 minutes while he was in the hot tub and they had to take him out and he was gone for 3 minutues. Made weight though but seriously considered pulling out of that title fight. Ariel asked him what was his weight right now and RDA said 195lbs and Ariel asked if that was normal and he said, yes and that he usually starts around 202, 200 lbs. That's RDA verbatim.

I guess that is why he moved up to 170lbs. That's way too big for 155 and is no wonder he had trouble making 155lbs. He wouldn't move up if it wasn't true

and Conor dwarfed Eddie. Some of the LW are big dudes.

Back