Conor fighting Floyd =..

eyenomas

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Conor ONCE AGAIN ducking legit competition. You fanboys will never see your bf in the FUC again. And with rankings and belts completely meaningless now, we can expect the FUC to go full wwe. Just look at GSP, returning after Usada scared him away, and now he is fighting for Belt a whole weight class above his own. And yet Jon Jones needs a tune up fight? This just proves Jones is ducking DC. If anything GSP has 3 times the ring rust. This sport is becoming more and more for inbred BudLight drinkers. I'm out.

250px-Wasteland_Coverart.png

Conor ONCE AGAIN ducking legit competition. You fanboys will never see your bf in the FUC again. And with rankings and belts completely meaningless now, we can expect the FUC to go full wwe. Just look at GSP, returning after Usada scared him away, and now he is fighting for Belt a whole weight class above his own. And yet Jon Jones needs a tune up fight? This just proves Jones is ducking DC. If anything GSP has 3 times the ring rust. This sport is becoming more and more for inbred BudLight drinkers. I'm out.

I agree.

But chill, this is for you:

AR-150429350.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667

eyenomas whining = ... well, par for the fucking course apparently as that's all you seem to do.

This sport is becoming more and more for inbred BudLight drinkers. I'm out.

Please be a man (woman?) of your word and follow through on the highlighted section above.

No alcohol content in shitty mainstream domestic beers. Try upgrading to 7% instead of 4.7%. That way you won't have to drink 12+ for a shitty, cheap buzz.

If going after 100 million dollars requires me to duck competition, I'll be much obliged.

If going after 100 million dollars requires me to duck competition, I'll be much obliged.
No shit, these retards actually expect him to pass up on the largest total payout in combat history, EVER, just to make them happy. How about we give this much grief to the Russian shit show that is Khabob, eating cake and missing weight, now that's some proffesional stuff right there....

eyenomas whining = ... well, par for the fucking course apparently as that's all you seem to do.

Please be a man (woman?) of your word and follow through on the highlighted section above.
sweet edit. You seem to be the one whining about somebody's opinion that you do not understand/agree with.

Your an idiot

sweet edit. You seem to be the one whining about somebody's opinion that you do not understand/agree with.

Seriously fruitcake, take a look through your own post history sometime. Then, when you realize that you're just an annoyingly whiny little bitch, start making better choices both in life and via your shitty Sherdog persona.

You're a fucking awful poster. Seriously, one of the worst.

Seriously fruitcake, take a look through your own post history sometime. Then, when you realize that you're just an annoyingly whiny little bitch, start making better choices both in life and via your shitty Sherdog persona.

You're a fucking awful poster. Seriously, one of the worst.
???? How much does your butt hurt right now? And who gets annoyed by others' posts? Maybe take your own stupid advice, I'm doing just fine.

???? How much does your butt hurt right now? And who gets annoyed by others' posts? Maybe take your own stupid advice, I'm doing just fine.

Who said I was annoyed?

I was just throwing out a little public service announcement to you that you're an awful poster, take it for what you will you whiny little Princess.

I'm redoing my fiancées bathroom. Literally everything ripped out. But, I'm not nearly as inept as this fuckin guy. Better not be. She's ( When I say she. I mean her choice. Me doing the fuckin work ) putting in expensive tile flooring, and a bigass marble shower. Did the main bathroom last year. What a pain in the ass.

Which mod is TS orally pleasuring that he hasn't been banned yet? Fixed fight allegations, constant fighter bashing, constant flaming, and has been in dubs more or less since he joined.

So which mod is it?

Back