Joanna Jedrzejczyk on her intimidating face offs: ‘I want to look into the soul, I want to see the f

TheHNICuLuv2Hate

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“Staredowns are very important. Even the media days are very important because that time we have the first chance to face our opponents during the fight week. This is what Conor [McGregor] said, we can see inside the people,” Jedrzejczyk explained when speaking to FOX Sports.

“I like to look deep into my opponent’s eyes, I want to look into the soul, I want to see the fear.”

“The thing is we are not acting before the fights. It’s all real,” Jedrzejczyk said. “We train so hard before every fight. Every fight is different. Every opponent is different. I give 100-percent every day. When I sleep, when I eat, when I’m relaxing and when I’m training because this is what makes me a better fighter, a better champion.”

“The thing is there is no option that you’re going to step back or you’re going to show the fear. There is no chance and no time for it. You must show to your opponents that you are the toughest chick or guy on the planet. You must show there is no more playing. We throw hard cards and we’re going to play a hard game tomorrow after the weigh-ins at the day of the fight."

“I like the staredowns. I never plan it but I know people like it and I like to share with my fans. Sometimes they ask why I didn’t go down in my last staredown or I didn’t do this or that but like I said, it’s all about this day,” Jedrzejczyk said. “Everyday is different.

“I know that people see me as a bully person sometimes but I’m not a bully person. But I take my business very serious and I am a hard worker and that’s why I’m so tough during the fight week or the fight. This is me, Joanna the champion.”

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...k-into-the-soul-i-want-to-see-the-fear-042517

Joanna looked into the abyss, and the abyss looked away

Great fighting mentality.
Joanna is a gem

28ducu8.jpg

<{clintugh}>

Joanna is the best. What a joy her title reign is and will continue to be. RIP Andrade

Those face-offs are all a bunch of bullshit you could look you could intimidate you could do whatever the fuck you want when it all comes down to that door shutting in the ring or you walking past the ropes of the ring that's a completely different story,,,,stare downs don't mean a fucking thing. Let's not forget the woman saying this has less than 15 fights pro experience

Even devil himself,from Exorcist movie (through girl Regan) can't pronounce Joana last name

Those face-offs are all a bunch of bullshit you could look you could intimidate you could do whatever the fuck you want when it all comes down to that door shutting in the ring or you walking past the ropes of the ring that's a completely different story,,,,stare downs don't mean a fucking thing. Let's not forget the woman saying this has less than 15 fights pro experience

29 kickboxing and 13 MMA.

I don't normally like people who act tough, but for some reason it's absolutely adorable with JJ.

Hahaa this is sorta the best illustration for the sherdog vs Ronda double standard.

Totally and I'm admitting it.

And for the record I like Ronda, but not when she acts tough or does that stupid man-walk.

I think it's cool as fuck. In reality it's taking a bit of a submissive pose. But, when you hear the thinking behind it. And how she looks intimidating in that pose.

I fuckin love it. There's only one Joanna.

cci2cKe.gif

Back