Besides Jones, Who can hang with Cormier?

Only elite fighters like Gustafsson

bisping-beer.jpg

Gus and Rumble showed the ability to in their first fights with him. Besides Gus, Jones and Rumble probably no one at 205lbs since the division is utter shit. Mischa Cirkunov is a great prospect but I honestly haven't seen anything from him to make me think he could hang with Cormier either. Rumble threw the 2nd fight and then retired, Gustafsson badly needs to get his career back on track and the same goes for Jones really he derailed himself and looked awful vs OSP.

Right now it's Cormier's division.

Gus gave him a good fight. It was 48-47 cormier.

At LHW Gus, at HW I would say...
Werdum-Encarada.png

They will fight 5 more times with 5 more suspensions breaks

At 205? Maybe Gus. That's it.

I would like to see DC fight some Heavyweights at this point. Werdum, JDS, Overeem....

The obvious answer is Gus, since they already had a very competitive fight. I also think a fight with Glover could be interesting. Other than that, LHW is a barren wasteland.

I can't grasp if this is a troll, a joke, or sincere bafoonery (I mean that will all due respect, my friend.) DC is waaaaay bigger than Bisping, and a much better grappler. DC by TKO or even KO Round 2... maybe even Round 1. DC celebrates by eating a pile of chicken and cake.

nfH3oT.gif

Seriously, DC suplexes him thru the mat, and right into retirement.

Prime Couture was the original Cormier, so him.
Fedor would have been great, he and Cormier share some similarities.
Mirko would have put DC away with the liver kick that Anderson landed.

I can't grasp if this is a troll, a joke, or sincere bafoonery (I mean that will all due respect, my friend.) DC is waaaaay bigger than Bisping, and a much better grappler. DC by TKO or even KO Round 2.

The saddest part is, he might do better than a bunch of top contenders at 205

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back