Who would you like to see batter Mike Perry? Forget about weight classes. He deserves Bubba.

mikedanton

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who would you like to see batter Mike Perry? And dance over his unconscious body. Forget about weight classes. He deserves a worse kind of beating than he would get in prison from a 500lb Bubba.

PerryJail5b0dc.jpg

Only person I would want to see batter Platinum is a Platinum clone.

Mike Perry vs Shadow Mike Perry, UFC 225. Make it happen Dana!

Sewage is creating a thread to wish violence on a man you don't know and then post a shoop that implies he you also want him to be raped.

Sad and pathetic.

Who do I want to see knock Mike "The Bigot" Perry the fuck out? Robbie Lawler, even though Mike isn't worthy of the opportunity.

If he can pick up another win I think him and Robbie would be a fun fight. Thiago...

I opened this thread expecting bubba McDaniels. Glad I was wrong, Perry would lay him out.

hqdefault.jpg

Platinum Perry vs Ragin' Al needs to happen.

Sewage is creating a thread to wish violence on a man you don't know and then post a shoop that implies he you also want him to be raped.

Sad and pathetic.
I bet you suck his dick on twitter. And he ignores you.

What a silly thread. Do you really think random prisoners can beat up MMA fighters? You watch too many movies.

What a silly thread. Do you really think random prisoners can beat up MMA fighters? You watch too many movies.
500lb bodybuilder ex boxer Bubba would KO him with one punch, like he got KO'd in his only boxing match. You watch too many Van Damme movies.

500lb bodybuilder ex boxer Bubba would KO him with one punch, like he got KO'd in his only boxing match. You watch too many Van Damme movies.
Who is this mythical 500lb bodybuilding ex boxer? I only really like Kickboxer and Blood Sport by the way.

Who is this mythical 500lb bodybuilding ex boxer? I only really like Kickboxer and Blood Sport by the way.
I forgot, he has a sword and is an expert at chopping off heads. Never seen Lionheart? Shame on you

Back