How many fights till Platinum Mike Perry gets a title shot?

Dana_is_your_GOD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Realistically I think PMP is still growing and needs one more top 15 fight. After that he he should get a top 8-10 guy, and then a top 5 guy. After this I think he's ready to get the belt.

So thats 3 more wins and then the title fight. We could be looking at early 2019 as the GOATs first year with the belt.

assuming he loses his next two im sure bellator will give him one

make him fight the dong. i think it'll be a lot fun. if he wins, give him the title shot. why not the hell not when they're pretty much out of worthy challengers except maia/jorge?

Two more wins in devastating fashion will be enough. Three devastating KOs in a row would be more than Woodley did for a title shot.

He gets humiliated by anyone in the top 5.

Doesnt he have like 8k instagram followers? UFC is all about popularity.

2019 could be the same year we see this

h8WE01u.jpg

Doesnt he have like 8k instagram followers? UFC is all about popularity.
it will increase, and he's only 25 with a 10-1-0 record

it's been days since the event and everyone's still talking bout that Platinum KO

Perry never cracks the top 5. Never beats Woodley. Never beats Wonderboy. Never beats Maia. Never beats Cerrone. Etc etc... who else? He never beats them either.

Perry never cracks the top 5. Never beats Woodley. Never beats Wonderboy. Never beats Maia. Never beats Cerrone. Etc etc... who else? He never beats them either.
<LikeReally5>
remember that other time you said never?

@Jermei is now the pathetic but proud
WRNfR8C.png

Realistically he's ready for a title eliminator, but he'll most likely have a fight or 2 before then. Platinum's next fight will probably be a Fox Main event or a PPV Co Main.

Come on guys, he's beaten nobody and Jouban showed how terrible his footwork and headmovement is and he didn't seem to have tremendous heart. And the standup is his strong part. He also doesn't seem to have that much fight IQ (or any for that matter)

He reminds me of Chris Leben, powerfull puncher but not that much more than that. It can bring you far, but nowhere near any belt. It will get you a rabid fanbase though, who make him seem relevant.

Back