Footage of TJ absolutely shook of Cogar

Money509

A Level Poster
@Silver
Reaction score
Cody gets in his face like an alpha and confronts him. Tj then nervously laughs like a scared beta and you can just tell is shook as shit. Then looks around for his teammates to separate them, i bet the dude was in a hot sweat after that.

Seriously how shook is he?

Meh, just seemed like two dudes who don't like each other jawing at one another.

That said, hope Cody goes snake-whisperer on TJs weasely lil ass.

Garbrandt is trying his best to look like the biggest asshole he can be

After careful consideration (watching the video multiple times, sometimes with sound off) I have to corroborate what TS is saying - Dillashaw was indeed shook

That nervous laugh followed by TJ saying "o-oh I'm a d-dork?"

<36>

#TeamDillashaw

Garbrandt is braindead and ruining the banter by choosing to get mad

After careful consideration (watching the video multiple times, sometimes with sound off) I have to corroborate what TS is saying - Dillashaw was indeed shook

<36>
Thumbs up for the due diligence of a sound off viewing

Cody gets in his face like an alpha and confronts him. Tj then nervously laughs like a scared beta and you can just tell is shook as shit. Then looks around for his teammates to separate them, i bet the dude was in a hot sweat after that.

Seriously how shook is he?

wtf did you watch? its clear to me that TJ owned him during sparring...... Cody feels like he needs to prove something, while TJ is giving zero fucks.

also as soon as Cody grabs TJ, TJ instantly throws back and moves forward..... if anyone was the alpha in that exchange it was TJ

wtf did you watch? its clear to me that TJ owned him during sparring...... Cody feels like he needs to prove something, while TJ is giving zero fucks.

also as soon as Cody grabs TJ, TJ instantly throws back and moves forward..... if anyone was the alpha in that exchange it was TJ
Getting choked like a bitch isnt alpha.

I was enrolled in Psych 101 and attended class a few times. TJ shows all the clinical signs of shookness.

I like both guys but Garby is looking very insecure on tuf so far

<36>
I disagree

After reviewing the tape, once with both sound off and the window minimized I can indeed confirm that Dillashaw was NOT shook. I repeat, not shook.

Needs to be sent up the ladder for further analysis Imho

well TJ did say something like, he's so scared, even if it was meant to be sarcasm

Garbrandt better be careful.

90e6e1e7a02af42abbf06b9f943874b5.jpg

Garbrandt seems to be overcompensating for something.

All this shit doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is the actual fight.

well TJ did say something like, he's so scared, even if it was meant to be sarcasm
Classic shook begavior. When someone is shook they will flat out say it sarcastically as a joke to try and hide it.

Back