Raging Al's "Private Jet" Rant...

Bewareofdawg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Has made me a fan of his!

Damn he put Dana in his place with that rant.

#ShutYourFuckingMouth
6JFvU6z0.png

Edit: Been answered, thanks

Last edited:
yeah...saying shut your mouth....not to someones face is so bad ass

I didn't hear it, did he complain that Dana White takes private jets? Need context or a link to source.
cliffs are that dana talks about how plane rides home are the best parts of stressful fight weeks and al said are you fucking kidding me, youve never been injured in your job at the ufc, dont ever disrespect a fighter that way, shut your fucking mouth.

btw , agreed with TS. i liked him already but now im a real fan!

I didn't hear it, did he complain that Dana White takes private jets? Need context or a link to source.
It wasn't that he takes private jets , it was that Dana posted a photo from his jet (I think) after the event saying something like"my favorite part of the event is leaving Buffalo" and al was rightfully annoyed/found it disrespectful to the fighters

Al is a hot head but I think his sentiment was spot on in this case

Edit: source is mma hour interview with Ariel

Edit 2: Brooklyn dodgers

Last edited:
Boohoo, someone is rich and has advantages in life because of that.

Did "Raging Al" ever think that Dana used to be just like anyone of us? A poor scrub that did some aerobic boxing classes for living. Some people make progress, some whine and complain about everything and make excuses.

{<BJPeen}

Dana White treats his blackjack dealers better than he treats his fighters. Shame on him and the UFC.

I think Al is a dumb ass for disrespecting his boss like that. Don't bite the hand that feeds you dumb ass.

Did "Raging Al" ever think that Dana used to be just like anyone of us? A poor scrub that did some aerobic boxing classes for living. Some people make progress, some whine and complain about everything and make excuses.

{<BJPeen}

It helps making progress if you have billionaire buddies that will invest in your ventures though.

I think Al is a dumb ass for disrespecting his boss like that. Don't bite the hand that feeds you dumb ass.
Well if we take al at his word, he's positioned himself so that he isn't relying on UFC pay and is just going to fight once in awhile to get his competition fix

{<BJPeen}
He's not complaining about the advantages in particular, he was complaining about comments that Dana made while he was in his plane which were disrespectful to the fighrers

While I back him a million percent on this one statement
We can all agree Al is just that nightmare guy who blows up over anything, such a hot head but I love him

Dana is not the boss of any fighter. There's been a long history of fighters telling him to fuck off, and still fighting in the UFC. I think Dana has a bit more respect for the fighters who'll put him in his place when he gets out of line.