Remember when everyone here gave Conor no chance against RDA when fight was announced?

RDA takes him still. Apparently RDA almost died backstage before the Alvarez fight, due to an insane weight cut. Could be bullshit though.

1. This is factually incorrect - PLENTY of people were saying RDA had no chance. I was there, don't try to act like Conor was EVER this big underdog who nobody gave a chance at anything

2. Dos Anjos would kick the living shit out of McGregor, then, now, forever.

I remember when nobody gave him a shot against Ronda Rousey.

Oh...this bullshit again???

Don't mind me, I'm just passing through...

giphy.gif

My opinion hasn't changed. Styles make fights.

I remember it being a toss-up, although I was definitely planning a bet on RDA.

Conor is 0-2343 in hypothetical Sherdog predictions.

Evidently TS missed the thorough slathering of McGs ballsack by the saliva of his fan-girls back then.

It's interesting that the Conor ultra fans on here have been reduced to posting about things that happened 1,2 2 1/2 years ago because they miss him so. Yet simultaneously they all seem to be gung ho on him fighting Mayweather, which means most likely he wont be in the cage at all this year, and maybe never again if he gets 100M.
I for my part, like Conor, love watching his fights and the cards cause they're always stacked, have no interest in the Mayweather fight, and want to see him fight Tony.

the delusional bitter haters think he loses to everyone so.. doesn't really matter.

I remember that Conor lost to Nate that night via 0 cardio, so it's not outlandish to say that he could have lost to RDA as well.

Remember when Conor didn't fight RDA.

Boy how things have changed.

Brazilian fighters have a tendency to get cold feat + duck before fighting him.

Aldo bailed twice, no showed the first time and then ducked his own rematch LOL

RDA days before the fight.

Both had a nightmare about that left hand of doom/tough of death.

Back