The most creative & memorable Replies on Sherdog forum

AaandStill

Lurking here since 2008
@Blue
Reaction score
"The Best Threads" post has been made quite a few times on Sherdog. But how about the best, most clever & creative replies on the forum? The ones that just stick in your mind for years...
Here are two examples for me :
In the thread Damn no wonder hendo is so damn tough, his bloodline goes way back The OP @Rockman14 was showing from a Huffington post article,how OTZI the discovered frozen caveman reconstructed face looked like Dan Henderson
n-OTZI-628x314.jpg

@HHJ saw also the photo of the complete frozen skeleton in the article, realized and replied :
"He's throwing the H bomb!"
o-OTZI-TATTOOS-570.jpg

In the thread "Gif of Rory's death stare" @AndStill posted:
Front shot
macdonald_rory_487_381.jpg

Back shot:
628x471.jpg

@riitzni replied to @AndStill with:

Mr. Saffiedine, do you see?
tarec-saffiedine-ufc-fight-night-54.jpg

Mr. Saffiedine, changing, do you see?
456663784-rory-macdonald-of-canada-punches-tarec-gettyimages.jpg

Mr. Saffiedine, reborn, do you see?
B97376435Z.120141005071647000GC06UB1U.21.jpg

Mr. Penn, do you see?
Penn-Rory_large.jpg

Mr. Penn, changing, do you see?
images

Mr. Penn, reborn, do you see?
bj-penn-damage.jpg

Please share and post the ones you simply couldn't forget to this day

LOL i never saw that red dragon one. That is great.

BTW someone in that Hendo thread romoshopped the h bomb throwing corpse koing bisping. That shit was hysterical.

"Travis Browne knows how to finger, ask Mitrione and Ronda."

Might be off-topic, hope not:

One post I really enjoyed was from a few years ago. I cannot remember the topic, but someone wrote how they would take somebody's mother (i think) to dinner, and put pepper in her meal, and some other shenanigans.

Was very funny I thought,, very creative. and for a while wanted to read it again for LOLs.

I did search pepper, but none of the results was correct, so its along shot I guess that it triggers someone's memory.

Well let's put it this way: some people in this forum for sure don't suffer from L'esprit de l'escalier. They're witty as hell and a big reason for me being around all these years.

I forgot about PVZ welching on her cancer promises multiple times. Publicly.

"But, like, I might not look as cute, or, like, whatever "

Why is Artem's reach so short?
- He gave most of it to Conor.

Also, did anyone notice that the Conor's first loss was to a guy called Artemij? Maybe he got so upset he tried to find someone close to that name he could beat up in sparring as much as he wanted. Enter Artem Lobov.

In the thread I was at T Mobile arena last night. Talked to security about the difference between boxing & MMA fan , aaandstill responded to the story exactly how Alonzo responded to Jake in the coffee shop scene in the film Training Day (I think the TS was not aware of it lol):

At the fight last night, I loss my glasses. I had to go to lost and found after the fight. Got passed off to the some top level security people while the arena was closing up. While we were there we shot the shit and talked about the upcoming McGregor/ Mayweather fight.
She said while she was excited about the fight, she was not...

It was a female security officer? What was she? Black or White? Lickher License? Was she good looking?

Okay, female security officer, Arena closing up, Go

She said while she was excited about the fight, she was not looking forward to doing security for it. I got curious and asked if boxing fans are bad, especially when compared to MMA fans. And she said by far boxing fans are horrible.

She said MMA fans are younger, nicer and cooler and generally well behaved.

Boxing fans are older, wealthier, entitled aggressive and violent.

I thought the difference was interesting.

PS
I found my sunglasses that I made security tear my section up for back at my hotel room. Appearently I never brought them.

I felt like a huge asshole.

Boom.
You found the glasses. It's amazing.

It is. That you're out there...

...with a fine bitch for a few hours and

the best story you can tell us...

...is a Lost & Found.

But, I don't believe you. You tapped that ass, didn't you. C'mon, tell the truth, you know you tapped that ass. You put her in the backseat, BAM. Code-X.

"At the fight last night, I loss my glasses" is the GOAT first line

Back