Hyun Gyu Lim and Danny Roberts still don't have fights scheduled.

VanMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't blame them either. Platinum gave both of them, as well as Jake, the worst beatdowns of their careers. Unfortunately, I doubt any of them will ever be the same again.

Platinum wasn't kidding when he said, "I'm coming to break bones and ruin lives."

Last edited:
Career death by Platinum!!! Feed him more souls!!!

9mhtlVo.gif

goCLegakmeJmEudbLuaMZaz-3gx39bdqyho76LnnNQHmm98Gx6xtbd_WMoWEHCuFPW1kNg94i2L2LqB7daCBzfHPbcKikfbaeIe3jKvKdIjQ=w480-h270-nc

Your boy needs to work on his striking defence if he wants to compete against the top WWs.

they can no longer fight. its what they get for challenging the platinum. berger is done for good too. the platinum lost to jouban only because he was distracted by the model's good looks.

He didn't ruin Jouban's life...LOL

Also nice try with the worst beat down of Jake's career BS. Jake's got his ass beaten far worst over the past few years. Nothing new nor special.

Good points TS. Jouban's chin was made nice and soft for Gunni as well.

Also nice try with the worst beat down of Jake's career BS. Jake's got his ass beaten far worst over the past few years. Nothing new nor special.

No he didn't. That elbow left him stiff there for like 5 minutes, he has never been hit like that.

Lim might pop up on the Singapore and Roberts on the Glasgow prelims, I'd imagine.

No he didn't. That elbow left him stiff there for like 5 minutes, he has never been hit like that.
Lawler absolutely buttfucked him. At least Ellenberger made the Perry fight somewhat competitive.

Honestly, I don't blame them either. Platinum gave both of them, as well as Jake, the worst beatdowns of their careers. Unfortunately, I doubt any of them will ever be the same again.

Platinum wasn't kidding when he said, "I'm coming to break bones and ruin lives."

What is it about face tattoos that gives Sherdoggers the biggest crush on dudes.

Lol, do you have the vapors when you see face tats?

Allknow Youran did what every reasonable man would do fighting Perry: run for his life.

When was Ellenberger ever unconscious for an entire commercial break before this?

When was Ellenberger ever unconscious for an entire commercial break before this?
That's what u call an accumulation of knockouts. He's been getting knocked out left and right. It was more about getting knocked out again than Perry being the one doing it.

Back