Dana did a 100 favors for Conair and 200 favors for Ronda

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The 4 horse woman were.......
Travis Browne was so over hyped not even funny sure he beat the "Reem" wasn't a total can
Jake Ellenberger has no business setting foot in the Octagon
Manny Gamburyan I won't even go there love Manny but any one else getting finished left n right would have been in Bellator so long ago if it wasn't for his "friends" with Power

Then we have Conor who I won't even get into but he had Cathal Pendred in the UFC smh and Artem Lobov who I will admit is fun to watch but so many better fighters who deserve to be just in the UFC and this guy Main freaking Eventing....... All I can say is all that crying Ronda and Conor do they better understand its Uncle D who is really doing them all the favors!

Manny G was in the UFC and on a losing streak long before Ronda was a thing.
Hapa lost his last three fights, before that he was getting his jock ridden by people still thinking he was the next big thing

But you likely have a point with Cathal, Lobon, and the chicks
article-2301242-18FA5342000005DC-978_964x590.jpg

So he did them the same amount of favors,but went down on Ronda a hundred times? I kid I kid

He did them favors and they made him and the company a lot of money. The rise and roll that they were on really helped to push up the sale price of the company. It's kind of how it works that lil things are thrown out there as favors. Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.

pretty much

Cathal Pendred is not a serious fighter.

But Artem, as ridiculous as he is, proved that he belongs in the UFC. He took Cub Swanson to a 5 round decision. He got his ass kicked, sure, but he made it a fight. The majority of the division would be finished by Swanson. Early. Don't shit on Artem for surviving the Cub fight because that's an accomplishment.

Travis Browne was so over hyped not even funny sure he beat the "Reem" wasn't a total can
Manny Gamburyan I won't even go there love Manny but any one else getting finished left n right would have been in Bellator so long ago if it wasn't for his "friends" with Power

Then we have Conor who I won't even get into but he had Cathal Pendred in the UFC smh and Artem Lobov who I will admit is fun to watch but so many better fighters who deserve to be just in the UFC and this guy Main freaking Eventing....... All I can say is all that crying Ronda and Conor do they better understand its Uncle D who is really doing them all the favors!

How many fighters do you think get into the UFC because they train at Jackson's, AKA, TAM, etc?

You make it sound like it's something they've only started doing.

So workers who make the most amount of money for their company gain some privilege from their employers?

Cathal Pendred is not a serious fighter.

He was the WW Champion at Cage Warriors. Granted, his fights in the UFC were not the greatest to look at (apart from the King fight) but he still had a winning record.

The Conor and Brandao fight, they're going to have local lads on the card seeing as the first time they came to Dublin there was only one Irish fighter on the card who was out of his element. The Irish fighters had more experience, so it only makes sense to put them on the card.

what are you trying to say?
ronda and conor are worth their weight in gold to the company of course you do them favors, you would be stupid not to. Not sure what jake and manny have anything to do with.

Back