Mike Perry Vs Conor McGregor: Who Wins?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Obviously someone is getting KOd. But who do you think takes it @ 170 lbs? Is Perry's size enough to give him the edge?

Perry
More power
Conor is reckless
And overrated

22-vintage-adverts-that-would-be-banned-today-2-6260-1414591157-10_dblbig.jpg

Conor obliterates him inside a round. Perry is nowhere near ready

The bigger man- Perry- would knock his head clean off. And I am not a Perry fan. WW just hit feckin harder.

Conor gets TKOs, Perry knocks people stiff. Mike has way too much power for Conor. Even if he lands the straight left, Mike has a Platinum chin, great recovery, great cardio along with the heart of a lion.

lol Conor is a bloated LW. Mike is bigger, faster, younger and has better hands

Mike likes to pay homage to the greats, turned a H Bomb into a P Bomb, updated Silva's bow for a new generation, nod to GSP and BJ Penn in his celebration and tries the old Werdum trick in a fight. What a fucking hero.

Perry looked great last fight, but the Jouban blemish is still intact, until Mike dispatches a few more gatekeepers...IMO.

Mike likes to pay homage to the greats, turned a H Bomb into a P Bomb, updated Silva's bow for a new generation, nod to GSP and BJ Penn in his celebration and tries the old Werdum trick in a fight. What a fucking hero.
Look listen learn
Bob weave and turn
Tuck your chin
Before i smash it
Have a party
Then i crash it
Taking all the gifts
Connor wearing lifts
Try to be like Mike
That's cute, tyke
Training wheels on your bike
It ain't even yours
You frontin
Rented your life style
You stuntin

Conor would make this clown go to sleep inside a minute.

giphy.gif

White belt with them chin

Back